them

MisterC

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Song will live with me forever

Beautiful, the anthem of the fenian demise. 

Same here, although I do find myself whistling to the tune of ‘this I how it feels to be cellic.....’.  every now and then. 
Quietly satisfying.  

17 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He has pandered to the GB for years and now he is going to stamp them out in his final few months? Hypocrite

Celtic chief exec Lawwell vows to stamp out pro-IRA chanting

Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell has vowed to stamp out pro-IRA chants among supporters after being 'inundated' with complaints following the recent defeat at Tynecastle.

Speaking at the AGM at Celtic Park on Friday, Lawwell warned fans they were putting the club's reputation at risk.

Lothian and Borders Police confirmed they had launched an investigation into allegations of the 'singing of sectarian songs' following Celtic's 2-0 defeat by Hearts on October 2.

Warned: Fans have been told there will be a crackdown on IRA chanting

Lawwell said: 'Chants glorifying the Provisional IRA are totally unacceptable.

'One, it is wrong, and it is an embarrassment to the club and embarrassment to the majority of supporters.

'We were inundated by complaints from our own fans after the game at Tynecastle.

Speaking out: Celtic Chief Executive Peter Lawwell has vowed to crack down on IRA chanting

'We have dealt with it at Celtic Park and we will do all we can to make sure it doesn't happen home or away.

'We don't want it, we don't need it.

That's near 10 year old mate

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Definitely my favourite video ever :lol: 

Honestly laugh like fuck watching it ,amazing, no just there fans even there players have been spouting the 10 pish  and the probs cry everytime they see our stats etc cause there fuck all anybody can do it about, ended the cunts at every level 

Signed Liam Shaw from Shef We’d on a pre contract. Never heard of him but I don’t tend to watch Championship football. 
Surprised they are making moves with Lennon likely to go but I suppose with pre contracts you run the risk of getting nobody if you don’t move early. 

On 15/02/2021 at 20:50, Carling1873 said:

BBC to air three part documentary across UK CSA: https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/bbc-to-air-a-series-on-football-child-sexual-abuse-scandal-b919862.html 

Working link: https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/bbc-to-air-a-series-on-football-child-sexual-abuse-scandal-b919862.html

Man City and Crewe the bad guys who have been found out down there. But that web is well spread out to other clubs too. 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jan/31/neil-lennon-walked-in-boy-barry-bennell

2 hours ago, Steelydan1690 said:

The shane duffy 1 is the best ever fenian bastard siging his own song giving it rifle salutes ,he rangers player of the year, big mongo fenian bastard, unreal 

Also drinks lager like a 5yr old girl,and i'm positive the fenian clown nearly shot his toes off when his rifle was accidentally discharged.
that cunt and tlb drowning thier sorrows will be worth seeing.