them

MisterC

15 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Its just been hilarious watching everything fall apart for them. 

When we started pulling ahead it was the games in hand. 

Then it was Janaury and how we would collapse. 

Now it's outright lies about how they never really cared about winning the tainted 10 😂

Its fantastic . Even better than if we pipped them to the post in a close fought title race as they would have had all the “end of an era “ “ageing squad on its knees” patter at the the ready . 

all this season has done is completely smash the 9 years worth of self praise and propaganda they built while we rebuilt . They thought that a catastrophic season was never an option with them . That for us to win Celtic would have to be extremely unlucky 

reality and karma has given them a proper boot in the balls and I have loved every minute of it . 

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

For me its a return to glory but also the entitled tarriers learning their place that they arent the be all, end all of scottish football. They are the 2nd best team who like rats took over while we were away, well now we're back and they will learn the hard way just how 2nd best and tinpot they are 

Aye forgot to add in when it comes to them :lol:

I don’t really bother watching their games but stuck it on last night. Hats off to Ross County for the work they put in but just goes to show how much they need Eduoard - if he’s quiet they are fucked.

That Larkin or Lakin boy for County had some game.

Lovely to see that little fuck Christie having another nightmare 

Just now, Swagger said:

I don’t really bother watching their games but stuck it on last night. Hats off to Ross County for the work they put in but just goes to show how much they need Eduoard - if he’s quiet they are fucked.

That Larkin or Lakin boy for County had some game.

Lovely to see that little fuck Christie having another nightmare 

Also shows how much they rely on shots from distance in the mid as well, choke that off and (especially when the braided bitch is playing) they dont have much from the wings. 

Some of their best chances came from slip ups from County, they never really cut them open