them

MisterC

21 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

ovid-19 lockdown: Up to 10,000 fans to return to stadia by mid-May

Last updated on 12 minutes ago12 minutes ago.From the section Sport

Up to 10,000 fans could be back in stadia by mid-May as part of the government's plans to move England out of lockdown.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has announced a four-part plan to lift the coronavirus lockdown.

Outdoor sports including football, golf and tennis will be allowed to resume in England from 29 March.

The plan to ease lockdown requires four tests on vaccines, infection rates and new coronavirus variants to be met.

"The turnstiles of our sports stadia will once again rotate," said Johnson.

Leisure centres, gyms and swimming pools can open from 12 April.

Venues such as gyms, tennis courts and golf courses have been closed across England since lockdown was announced on 4 January.

In Scotland, outdoor non-contact sports like golf and tennis are currently permitted and the government hopes to publish a route out of lockdown in the coming week.

Under Wales' current restrictions, sport and leisure facilities are closed but up to four people from two different households can meet to exercise outdoors.

First Minister Mark Drakeford has announced minor easing of restrictions and said he hopes the "stay-at-home" requirement can end within three weeks.

Indoor and outdoor sports facilities are closed in Northern Ireland, where lockdown has been extended until 1 April, with a review of current measures on 18 March.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/56151863

She’s Gonny go down the tier system again

7 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

In no way complaining because he's quickly becoming my favourite taig manager but how is TLB still in a job, it's absolutely amazing :lol:

It has to be contractual. their board probably knew that the ten was gone so there's no point in sacking him, and snus-breath will be clinging on like a mhanky limpet, praying for some sort of admin/points deduction event to come our way and give him a chance to save his bacon.

1 minute ago, rossDas said:

It has to be contractual. their board probably knew that the ten was gone so there's no point in sacking him, and snus-breath will be clinging on like a mhanky limpet, praying for some sort of admin/points deduction event to come our way and give him a chance to save his bacon.

It's getting to the point I wouldn't be overly shocked if they kept him on next season, with them changing big pete wouldn't be shocked if they kept him for a bit of stability.

1 minute ago, stuart1994 said:

It's getting to the point I wouldn't be overly shocked if they kept him on next season, with them changing big pete wouldn't be shocked if they kept him for a bit of stability.

Can't see the fans accepting the men who blew the ten in the dugout next season. If anything it would guarantee continued unrest among a support already in uproar. I hope they go for it and we can all laugh at the piss-stained bedsheet banners for another year.

41 minutes ago, rossDas said:

I reckon they did the rounds with agents and got told not interested. I still think the shark riot scared off most managers 🤣 

They'll keep lennon now to take the flack and then bring in someone to play to the hordes. An ex taig to try and boost their ticket sales. 

26 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I reckon they did the rounds with agents and got told not interested. I still think the shark riot scared off most managers 🤣 

They'll keep lennon now to take the flack and then bring in someone to play to the hordes. An ex taig to try and boost their ticket sales. 

Surely only a big name has any chance of turning their support around in favour of their board?

The only ex player I think they'd not see as an instant disappointment is Larsson, just for the emotion of it albeit he's done fuck all as a manager and I think they'd be shitting it that he won't cut it.

52 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

For a guy that’s lost the dressing room and lost the fans, Lemon is one smug bastard. Makes you wonder if the cunt has got the blessing he will be there next year and it’s his job for the rebuild. 

Let's hope so. However, I think they have already got Clarke - and want to keep him away from all the press distraction to focus on the Scotland team. Once Scotland go out of Euros, he will be at porkheid the next day.

32 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Surely only a big name has any chance of turning their support around in favour of their board?

The only ex player I think they'd not see as an instant disappointment is Larsson, just for the emotion of it albeit he's done fuck all as a manager and I think they'd be shitting it that he won't cut it.

Keep in the mind the deluded hordes think guys like Benitez and Mourinho were options lol. 

I can't see them getting a big name. So they'll play to the hordes with some ex taig or possibly ex manager like o'neill.