them

MisterC

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/feb/23/neil-lennon-on-brink-at-celtic-with-john-kennedy-set-to-replace-him

Some of the comments are hilarious, i can't tell if folk are at the wind up or if it's serious fans or not - insolvency? tick, celtic 'lost' the league? tick, it was Brenda's fault? tick.

MORE MORE MORE!

image.thumb.png.d64c624f3fd7e6bace13cadaed66ce71.png

image.thumb.png.c91dedc4dcdfb590373005d3f4a3ae5b.png

image.thumb.png.784fd4f8b737cbda84e5ff689b8a9933.png

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Gerrard on Lennon's departure 

"I cant say I'm surprised because of what's going on over there but I take no personal satisfaction"

"I wish him well for the future"

I hope that was all said with a big Boyd smile :lol:

Forgot about Big Boyd for a minute there, Wonder if Sky will ask him for his take on today’s events 😂

7 minutes ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

I think if they did go for Clarke, it would be for one reason only, to organise them on the park -                                         to hopefully make them a more 'attractive' bet for a more long term manager ...

Dream on scum twats

There’s a decent chance they’ll go for Clarke, as it’s the easy/lazy option.

I don’t think it’s the choice that’ll excite their fans and sell out season tickets though, which is the main reason it’ll probably be someone else.  It’ll be shite football, too.

They'd deserve each other though

1 hour ago, Hamie said:

Can't see it, they are all over the place. Most of them want away, no decent manager is taking a gig to also be associated with losing the their joke 10. 

It will take them years to rebuild from their collapse and their scummy support will demand instant success.

Any self respecting manager would avoid them like Covid 19.

Their new manager will be a nobody or a greedy bastard who knows he will get sacked quickly.  

Steve McLaren on sky sports football show there and saying all the right things that would ingratiate him to the rabid hordes, Not sure if that was him possibly throwing his hat into the ring but just laughed without giving an answer when Hartson asked him what he was up to these days.

I’ve been told that they’re slashing season ticket prices by upto 50 percent next year and coupled with no CL money they’re either going to have to cut costs on a large scale which will be subsidised by selling any player worth a fee or Desmond will bankroll them, which i can’t see happening.