them

MisterC

29 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I think they've approached other managers and no one was interested in taking it. 

That leaves them either sticking with lennon or going caretaker. 

Lennon will turn on scum fc regardless. It's what he does, point the blame elsewhere. 

Surely he wouldn't dare, he shat it big time off some over-exuberant members of the sellick family in 2002.

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I just get the video but no sound 

I know, I just discovered that. It seems to work fine on a desktop computer but no sound on an iPhone or iPad which is a bit pish as the wee fella's laugh makes it....i'll see if i can create a YouTube channel and upload it. The saved video file is far too big to upload on here.

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Eddie howe the man who got homesick at Burnley 

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Arteta the man who got homesick at us and then left Spain 6 months for England.

Doubt they'll get anywhere close to getting him, hope not anyway.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Arteta the man who got homesick at us and then left Spain 6 months for England.

Doubt they'll get anywhere close to getting him, hope not anyway.

Aye he would turn this right round and get ten in a row 

39 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Well known poster on here actually said he’d be happy if I burned on a cross once 

Starts with T and end with L and has been posting since under a new name? He is a fucking dick as if you see his posting style, we all have them, he has posted since. He got called out by me and he did not like it, he should man up, I have posted drunken nonsense more times than I care to mention and survived! @tannerall

11 minutes ago, badjon said:

Starts with T and end with L and has been posting since under a new name? He is a fucking dick as if you see his posting style, we all have them, he has posted since. He got called out by me and he did not like it, he should man up, I have posted drunken nonsense more times than I care to mention and survived! @tannerall

Surprisingly wasn’t actually him mate 😂