them

MisterC

19 minutes ago, Gallant Pioneers said:

Just seen it on kerryfail ..the mad bastards are trying to resurrect resolution 11,12,15 or whatever fuckin number they are on. Fuck me their clubs up shit creek and it's still all about us 🤣🤣

Some of them have also convinced themselves that if we get into the champions league it will actually not benefit us financially. We will be the only team ever to make no money from it, whereas if they get there its usually worth £30 million plus. They just repeat to each other any old pish that they want to believe. Complete denial. 

55 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

It is indeed undisclosed, which kind of makes a mockery of the £11m figure being kicked around.  I highly doubt that the actual value of cash they bank for him is anywhere near that.  We really shouldn’t care as they have difficulty spending wisely based on their current squad.

Seen on twitter people saying German media are reporting it to be around the $3m mark. Due to his contract being done soon at Celtic. And i am sure Man City are due 30% of that

18 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Some of them have also convinced themselves that if we get into the champions league it will actually not benefit us financially. We will be the only team ever to make no money from it, whereas if they get there its usually worth £30 million plus. They just repeat to each other any old pish that they want to believe. Complete denial. 

Aye but listen we are due administration? We have been told for years now that we are going bust and have thrown everything at stopping the tainted 10 :lol:

39 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Genuinely what they’re discussing on their forum today.

Also being said we won’t enjoy this title as the money we have thrown at it will see us go bust and have to start again. Basically 10IAR begins again next season 

Even with us lifting the league this year if they manage to win it next year they will shout 10iar that's how fucking stupid they are.

" aye but you won the league during a season that had covid restrictions " 

12 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Seen on twitter people saying German media are reporting it to be around the $3m mark. Due to his contract being done soon at Celtic. And i am sure Man City are due 30% of that

Sky sports saying he still had 2 and a half years on his deal at the tarriers 

33 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Its the perfect definition of an echo chamber:

an environment in which a person encounters only beliefs or opinions that coincide with their own, so that their existing views are reinforced and alternative ideas are not considered.

"people are living in partisan and ideological echo chambers"

13 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Aye but listen we are due administration? We have been told for years now that we are going bust and have thrown everything at stopping the tainted 10 :lol:

The admin stories are gettin ramped up for sure. A club who could be gettin into the champions league and tapping into a revenue stream that dwarves all their previous income are going to go into admin just beforehand. Its like its the only thing theyve got to give them comfort and so they will believe any old shit it no matter how ridiculous it is.

21 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Seen on twitter people saying German media are reporting it to be around the $3m mark. Due to his contract being done soon at celtic. And i am sure Man City are due 30% of that

With this 10m figure being blasted everywhere the taigs are going to be out of pocket on this .

30pc would mean 3m and 3m is more that 3m euros 😂

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Also being said we won’t enjoy this title as the money we have thrown at it will see us go bust and have to start again. Basically 10IAR begins again next season 

10iar begins this season bud :mutley:

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Mental bastards. I can only imagine the dont ever sleep at night. Just up all night bashing the keyboard with delusional bullshit. 

59 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Even with us lifting the league this year if they manage to win it next year they will shout 10iar that's how fucking stupid they are.

" aye but you won the league during a season that had covid restrictions " 

They'll be in turmoil for a while I reckon, well be going for a treble next season 

31 minutes ago, Willis said:

They lose their games in hand

We win both old firm games

Rangers sit top of the league by nearly 30 points 

Rangers go into administration for a laugh

Rangers docked 25 points

Rangers crowned champions, start next season debt free

Screenshot_20210127-145711_Chrome.jpg

What debt? 

1 hour ago, Willis said:

They lose their games in hand

We win both old firm games

Rangers sit top of the league by nearly 30 points 

Rangers go into administration for a laugh

Rangers docked 25 points

Rangers crowned champions, start next season debt free

Screenshot_20210127-145711_Chrome.jpg

Start next season in Div 3? A laugh?! 

I know you were joking but nothing funny about admin. Has led to years of pain!