them

MisterC

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

The threat was alot of bullshit as I just posted above. Walker doesn't have to apologise for anything.

Course he doesn't, don't think he or SKY will be worried about the threat, for example he wont be told to apologise

I can just see him doing it off his own back, something along the lines of he was angry and didn't mean to question Neil's credibility or some shit

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not a chance he'll do this.

I actually thought he was out on contract this summer, thats why I thought he might have. He's contracted to 2022 apparently so aye no chance he'll sign a new one but will be away in the summer.

I know a lot of their fans think it's over but I've seen just as many think it's still a massive possibility. All they have to do is win every game from now until the end of the season. That's all. That includes 6 points from us which is almost a guarantee from how they speak. :lol:

Outside of Rodgers first season, when was the last time they won 17 league games in a row? 

I'll be nervous right up until we get it over the line because it's been so long but that blind optimism is baffling.

16 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

The threat was alot of bullshit as I just posted above. Walker doesn't have to apologise for anything.

Aye he does. He’s a fucking taig! There’s nothing he has to apologize for  regarding the debacle in Dubai. Big Boydie is working a number on him. Great to see. 👍

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Saw that earlier :lol:

A 'local govt' official told me. Probably a rat catcher at GCC environmental department.

My favourite bit is the SNP think they will get the orange vote in a future referendum. 

33 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

I know a lot of their fans think it's over but I've seen just as many think it's still a massive possibility. All they have to do is win every game from now until the end of the season. That's all. That includes 6 points from us which is almost a guarantee from how they speak. :lol:

Outside of Rodgers first season, when was the last time they won 17 league games in a row? 

I'll be nervous right up until we get it over the line because it's been so long but that blind optimism is baffling.

Well they did play well for 20mins and created 3 chances .Entirely plausible 😂

41 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

They’ve not even scored a legitimate goal against us in the best part of 2 years. They’re absolutely deranged

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

You just know Walker is going to give some half arsed apology

I'm sorry if my words offended Neil, I have a lot of time for the man

Get to see at least 1 taig making an arse of himself tonight though 👍

Put good money on that .There is no way Sky will sanction him going on the attack .

Not sure if it's been mentioned or lost in all the fallout regarding their jaunt to Dubai but don't teams usually do winter warm weather training when there is a winter shutdown ie: two weeks or so?, the reason I'm questioning this is that I was under the impression that normally it takes a day or two in order to acclimatise before intense training can take place, so, as the tramps arrived at their camp on the Sunday and were given the day off where they were allowed to have a couple of "cool drinks"by the pool if they so wished, and they then flew back out on the Friday, so that would then have left them four full days in order to train, I doubt very much that the Monday would have been an intense session but for the benefit of doubt let's just say that it was a full no hold barred session, what I'm suggesting here is putting aside all the other shite that has transpired, was it really worth it to travel halfway around the world in order to train for only three/four days in the sun?