them

MisterC

not sure if this has been posted earlier or not, but fuck me, the Tim's aren't having much luck are they? :)

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/sport/19024692.celtic-view-hoops-hit-off-field-problems-covid-19-lockdown-causes-suspension-club-magazine/

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

not sure if this has been posted earlier or not, but fuck me, the Tim's aren't having much luck are they? :)

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/sport/19024692.celtic-view-hoops-hit-off-field-problems-covid-19-lockdown-causes-suspension-club-magazine/

Aye been posted many times mate but it’s worth posting again and again. 😂

8 minutes ago, beararse said:

“It’s a catastrophe”

11 minutes ago, beararse said:

Some fans ‘relieved that safety & common sense were top priority’...

Pity their manager doesn’t think so...

7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Aye been posted many times mate but it’s worth posting again and again. 😂

thats what happens when I actually get some work done: you miss whats been going on..... I blame those fuckers for making such good copy :)

33 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

we sweeped, orange ball .........................conspiracy! 

not remember that celtic got the orange balls banned because they were sectarian. Better check the colour of the snow shovels being used tonight as well...just in case theres any offense caused.

23 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned or lost in all the fallout regarding their jaunt to Dubai but don't teams usually do winter warm weather training when there is a winter shutdown ie: two weeks or so?, the reason I'm questioning this is that I was under the impression that normally it takes a day or two in order to acclimatise before intense training can take place, so, as the tramps arrived at their camp on the Sunday and were given the day off where they were allowed to have a couple of "cool drinks"by the pool if they so wished, and they then flew back out on the Friday, so that would then have left them four full days in order to train, I doubt very much that the Monday would have been an intense session but for the benefit of doubt let's just say that it was a full no hold barred session, what I'm suggesting here is putting aside all the other shite that has transpired, was it really worth it to travel halfway around the world in order to train for only three/four days in the sun?

Yeah mentioned it a while ago. It takes about 10 days to acclimatise fully to a new climate.

22 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Put good money on that .There is no way Sky will sanction him going on the attack .

Walker was right in what he said. He should not back down to these cunts. sfa, spfl, snp, sky, = nae baws. Mon Walker, make yourself a hero!  

4 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Walker was right in what he said. He should not back down to these cunts. sfa, spfl, snp, sky, = nae baws. Mon Walker, make yourself a hero!  

No chance. 
He will grovel and give it “I meant no offence to Neil who I have the upmost respect for....but they are shite”

2 hours ago, frenv said:

For the more mature RM members. Reminds of a European Cup tie back in the 70's. Think it was against Cologne. Pitch was covered in snow and fans were asked to come and help clear it with their shovels. Game was going out live on STV and they had a bit on the news with hundreds of fans clearing Ibrox. Game went ahead and pitch was like concrete. Sure we lost too. Might have been the campaign where we beat Juventus ans PSV?

3 minutes ago, don logan said:

For the more mature RM members. Reminds of a European Cup tie back in the 70's. Think it was against Cologne. Pitch was covered in snow and fans were asked to come and help clear it with their shovels. Game was going out live on STV and they had a bit on the news with hundreds of fans clearing Ibrox. Game went ahead and pitch was like concrete. Sure we lost too. Might have been the campaign where we beat Juventus ans PSV?

Think we drew 1-1 on the night - clever free kick by McLean.

Lost on aggregate though.

Tie was in March but that was a year when winter seemed to last for months.