them

MisterC

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

Yea I know, mate. Edouard has been absolutely dreadful for them for at least a year.

I honestly wouldn't know I only ever turn on their games when i see they losing 😆 and against us they all dreadful 😂 

22 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The Japanese lad, he arrived yesterday morning :lol:

Had stopped watching by the time he came on but heard he’s mad slow 

His literal first involvement went like this,

gets the ball

depossesed in a second

His 2nd involvement? 

Got the ball

depossesed in a second

truely a talent 👏

Thats them turning on turnbull now as well, golden boy last season is now a "non guaranteed starter" 😂😂😂

As long as we do the business next two away games, theres every chance they come to Ibrox 5 points behind us already, 

17 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Thats them turning on turnbull now as well, golden boy last season is now a "non guaranteed starter" 😂😂😂

As long as we do the business next two away games, theres every chance they come to Ibrox 5 points behind us already, 

Has Turnbull ever completed 90 minutes in a game?

8 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

One thing that’s not there anymore is the fear factor, teams won’t be beat before a ball is kicked against them, a bit like us under Pedro and Murty where we dropped plenty of points at home, I expect them to do the same this season. 

Said exactly the same to my son yesterday.

2 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

Edouard is a good player in my opinion but it’s difficult to justify spending a lot of money on a guy who has his recent performances in his range of outcomes 

Whilst I think he is a good finisher, he is vastly overrated. He has done nothing for a long time but sulk.

1 minute ago, DrLaudrup said:

It’s amazing how our respective squads have changed so much and the man management of players is poles apart since Gerrard established himself. Compare the man management of Morelos with Eduoard during their sulking phase. Also we’ve gone from relying on Alfie to having goals throughout the squad, plus Itten, Roofe, Defoe and now Fashion scoring for us. They have basically Ajeti who doesn’t seem to be trusted. Even in managing that one position shows the vast swing and differences between us now. 

Yes, exactly. They are gambling on this Japanese guy being good. One helluva gamble, in my opinion.