them

MisterC

Still in disbelief of the actual implosion of the club and the sheer distress and defeated nature of the support. 

And with us having a settled squad and them needing to do some rebuilding, we could even go into next season as strong favourites, its a complete change in momentum. 

Proud of our professional our club has been in regards to covid and the league. Just have no idea what happened in the league cup though 😅

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

My point is that tonight's announcement that Jack is available for tomorrow after 9 days of full training is as good as a new signing IMO. It's where we've been lacking recently. Right guy, right time.

100%, even when Roofe and Arfield come back thats us got a full strength squad going forward towards the end the season and it means this transfer window we can get players in mind for the future and to bolster an already strong squad. 

11 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Don’t know if anyone has already posted this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55769774

Tom Irish pointing the finger at Liewell and Fritzl for hanging Lennon out to dry instead of showing leadership.

If anyone can cut and paste, please do.

TI has come up with some sensible stuff lately, and much of this is on the money.

But the part of ‘Lennon as victim’ - folk would do well to read the VB piece posted by @Virtuoso - to assess the evidence against that.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

The thread you started

Two posts calling our title the covid title you sound like a beast 

I agree odd chat for a Rangers fan.

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Covid, no fans it matters not, the point is it was a level playing field and everyone was the same.

Stole my words pretty much my thoughts. Also we all knew the rules and clubs have fucked up but its not a disadvantage they have aside from a renewed and invigorated Rangers and a pikey as a manager but that's up to them. The Dubai Debacle ( BTW used that phrase early on and next thing I think Jackson had it as a way to address the whole affair about a half hour later.... )

1 minute ago, badjon said:

I agree odd chat for a Rangers fan.

Stole my words pretty much my thoughts. Also we all knew the rules and clubs have fucked up but its not a disadvantage they have aside from a renewed and invigorated Rangers and a pikey as a manager but that's up to them. The Dubai Debacle ( BTW used that phrase early on and next thing I think Jackson had it as a way to address the whole affair about a half hour later.... )

Think he’s just melted tbh mate 

12 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Although he's been been missing for the last couple of months Jack has still played the majority of our league games this season.

When Jack has started we have conceded the following amount of goals:-  0

Not a single fucking goal conceded domestically when Jack has been in the starting eleven this season.

My point is that tonight's announcement that Jack is available for tomorrow after 9 days of full training is as good as a new signing IMO. It's where we've been lacking recently. Right guy, right time.

54% attendance in the league so far, so just a majority.

I think there are a lot of things he could do to more fully justify the ratings he gets on here.

But I think it’s unarguable that we function better when he’s in the side.

Good as the Aribo’s & Kamara’s are, Jack gives us a drive that those two can only wish to achieve.

Just now, HG5 said:

54% attendance in the league so far, so just a majority.

I think there are a lot of things he could do to more fully justify the ratings he gets on here.

But I think it’s unarguable that we function better when he’s in the side.

Good as the Aribo’s & Kamara’s are, Jack gives us a drive that those two can only wish to achieve.

I'm signing off from RM for the night on this note mate.

The epitome of the term "unsung hero".

A few more months and we'll certainly be singing his name.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

I'm signing off from RM for the night on this note mate.

The epitome of the term "unsung hero".

A few more months and we'll certainly be singing his name.

Night mate!

Yes - just hope his recent injury issues aren’t something that will stand in the way of a legacy👍

22 minutes ago, Barasa said:

Would you have given them it this year without mentioning covid.?

They will always find/create a reason or an excuse to undermine our success. They always have and always will. If there was no Covid they would blame something else. Who gives a fuck about what they say?

Do you think Covid is the reason we are currently on course to win this title and why they are so far behind?