them

MisterC

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

He’s on football focus 12pm BBC1 speaking about his past and the current fit person review he’s having to go through. SFA require this fit for purpose review a lot more than this guy. 

Cheers - I’ll try & catch that.

Spot on with the last bit👍

6 minutes ago, rossDas said:

Yet they couldn't wait to take to the field and get the league wrapped up after Tommy Burns died; shameless scum bastards.

My old man spent time with Burns through people he was in AA with. Never said anything to me about it but my old dear has told me since he died that he never liked the man. Tolerated but didn't like him one bit. My dad was never the bitter type so when he says he felt a lot of bitterness off burns at times (bear in mind this around the late 90s) towards him that's saying something.

And he still showed more remorse when burns died than that mob did.

20 minutes ago, chris182 said:

There are massive sporting rivalries out there - ours is incredibly bitter - but over and above that they really are awful, dispicable human beings.

An institution built on lies, formed in 1888 we’re told to help victims of the 1840 potato famine. A bit like forming an organisation to help victims of the Vietnam War today. 

10 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

When Jack has started we have conceded the following amount of goals:-  0

Didn't realise this... He is outstanding this season and we have missed him massively!

Unsung hero for us this season by all accounts. Like a Makalele for Chelsea I suppose.  

33 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

An institution built on lies, formed in 1888 we’re told to help victims of the 1840 potato famine. A bit like forming an organisation to help victims of the Vietnam War today. 

We all know it was formed to steer the Catholic population away from those protestants and their institutions. The same prods that housed them and fed them.

Them and the hajis are a match made in Heaven. Take your hospitality, your charity then blow you up and rape your children.

7 minutes ago, Brackley said:

I see the east end fire sale list has been published in the Record.

Apparently the value of their big French striker has dropped by £10m. Being touted for £20m now. 

The bastards are getting desperate now.

Lovely jubley. 

😄😄  20 mill ?  Be lucky if they get 10-12 mill 🤪