them

MisterC

Fucking talking some amount of shite. "Know your history"

Last 12 comps entered they've won every one of them...Err actually you've entered 3 and got fucked out of one of them already domestically. Did you forget that you entered the 20/21 SPFL league, the 20/21 Scottish cup and the 20/21 League cup. Then theres the 20/21 Champions league..pumped out of. 20/21 Europa league...pumped out of.

So really the last 12 competitions you entered you are out of 3 of them and 1 other has gone all but mathematically but hey don't worry about it. 

7 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

My sides are sore laughing ! Fuckin wonderful to hear from Sheridan. He even got our 9 in a row era mixed up with EBTs during his forced voice rant and tripe. Can't wait for the next comedy gold video from the fuckin lunatic  ! 

Every time they cunts do it, it's like the liquidated stuff, never corrected or retracted. The gullible leading the gullible 🤔

He's not the only one. Seen a few of their fans still so confident we will implode and we are "shite and lucky" :lol:

The only annoying thing about their implosion this season is that we haven't got the credit we deserve at times for just how imperious we've been. I think that Rodgers team were at a slightly better place at this point (with a far weaker rival to contend against) and even then they were saying it won't be done again.

Got to say, my favourite deluded post today was one of them saying the board showed +4 in the Motherwell game but the ref played 6 minutes of injury time :lol:

5 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

Every time they cunts do it, it's like the liquidated stuff, never corrected or retracted. The gullible leading the gullible 🤔

The lunatic even commented on morals....wonder if he's forgot about Separate Entity morals !!!