them

MisterC

52 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

I heard one of their things going about Twitter earlier, assume it's from a podcast or YouTube thing, one of them saying that he wasn't too bothered with the notion of 10 in a row because it's something we invented out of an inferiority complex. So it never really mattered because it's only ever us that spoke about 10 in a row :lol:

They haven't shut up about it since they got a free hit at some empty titles ffs.

The excuses about why they don't care about 10 are getting more dreadful and embarrassing each day lol. 

They really expect folk to belive after years of singing about it, building it up as their great achievement that they really didn't care all along 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Johnsey said:

I heard one of their things going about Twitter earlier, assume it's from a podcast or YouTube thing, one of them saying that he wasn't too bothered with the notion of 10 in a row because it's something we invented out of an inferiority complex. So it never really mattered because it's only ever us that spoke about 10 in a row :lol:

They haven't shut up about it since they got a free hit at some empty titles ffs.

We must just have imagined the endless videos singing about 10 in a row from 2012 then

12 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

That’s Thierry Henry left Montreal as Head Coach, Probably be the new favourite to take over at The Stad de Gadd in a few hours time.

Has he not got an offer from somewhere else mate? Thought I read something recently. Fucked if I can remember it now. 

10 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Just seen on SSN that Paul Lambert has ruled himself out, Doesn’t want to tarnish his legacy as a player 😂 Says whoever takes over will have to win the league next season as they won’t be given any grace, Cunts no wrong and knows the sharks will be out in force, No wonder he doesn’t want it 😂

To be fair to them, I don't there was a chance of him ever being ruled in as he's utter pish.

16 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Just seen on SSN that Paul Lambert has ruled himself out, Doesn’t want to tarnish his legacy as a player 😂 Says whoever takes over will have to win the league next season as they won’t be given any grace, Cunts no wrong and knows the sharks will be out in force, No wonder he doesn’t want it 😂

Another shitebag. 

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Aye, As don logan says I doubt if celtic were about to come calling anyway, Probably just making sure though by getting in first and ruling himself out 😂

It’s actually going to be a laugh now seeing how many cunts distance themselves from this. 
Fuck it. Hope Hartson applies!  🤣🤣

5 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Well there we are, another ‘journalist’ who takes the lazy and cowardly route of highlighting Lennon’s nationality and religion as the cause of his issues as opposed to addressing his  in-appropriate and tbh sometimes offensive behaviour shown towards other fans and clubs.
His take on the Northern Irish Catholic persecution never questions why any other player coach of this persuasion in recent times has had the need for ‘candlelight vigils’ or ‘’we are all.....’ banners made and songs sung. 
It’s made out that he’s had a terrible life here as opposed to a couple of high profile incidents involving halfwits which were rightly condemned but this wasn’t life on a daily basis for him. Maybe if addressing the elephant in the room in the fact that he like everyone had his flaws, be that winding up Rangers, Hearts or any other teams fans in ways that other professionals in the game would not, is it any wonder that the touch paper would eventually be lit of an ‘extreme’ element of these supporters (like all clubs, including his own).

It was inevitable that it was just a matter of time before his unruly behaviour got directed towards his own players and fans which in effect what was happening, I’m not even going to start on his angry rant post Dubai. 
In summary, Lennon wasn’t good enough to deal with a competitive Rangers team and Tom English has again referred to type highlighting the ‘victim’ card instead of just telling things how they are... 

tlb was partly responsible for chasing out his team mate after he stood up to the bully,and Mcgeady who played for the republic never got any of the shite that scabby bastard received,and that is the question he should've asked himself.