• Replies 24.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t deserve a single thing  Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad   Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Not watching as usual, but it is constantly in my mind, trying not to check the score too often. 

I would imagine they will get a penalty or an off side goal and we will have to wait but I so hope I am wrong, would love this to be done today. 🤞 🤞  🤞

I’m the same ,trying not to check too often ,Lost count the amount iv checked the score for a goal to go in seconds later .

Bears r us likes this
Just now, .Williamson. said:

I fucking love this btw. I love sitting here watching them play literally to try and stop us being champions for another weekend :lol:

Laughing ma pants off, would like to win it the day, but also want to smash them at the Peado dome 

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

To think the squad is sitting watching this along with the gaffer, love to be a fly on the wall

Only twenty minutes to go. A few of them lacing up their dancing shoes as we speak. 

• GabrielTomato changed the title to Let's All Laugh at celtic