them

MisterC

3 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

On the 21th of March, the 21th , fucking retards. 

They wouldn't need to protect their midden if they'd left the barriers up :tu:

Only one set of fans in Glasgow have threatened to ransack that shithole this season and it wasn't us :lol:

Edit: that reminds me of what  we have always been up against in this country.

Years ago.....mid nineties when we used to get about 10,000 tickets for their midden (long before any vaccines scarily enough) and after we had thrown thousands of bog rolls on to the park pre kick off/maybe during the game (can't remember as I was pished) but the media/might have been a spokesperson for them actually described it as "vandalism" 

I shit you not :lol:

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

A journalist from Italy 

Screenshot_20210309_002035.jpg

Big mover in the betting ,7/4 ,Iv been keeping my eye on the betting due to a nibble I have at a decent price (big sore knee) 

PS Maresca is also in the betting for the sheep job at 10s ,no price on TLB though ,😂

16 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Sends shivers down my spine knowing that he could have been our manager :ang:

I liked him as a Rangers player but he has since shat the bed.

Sends shivers down mine too. I spoke to him in a pub in Finnieston a few years ago (he was in with his Mrs) when McCoist was in charge, and not doing too well. I jokingly said, "when you taking the Rangers job" and he just smiled. 

Don't get me wrong, he came across well and was pleasant, but thank fuck we never got him, and not keen on the way he's acted in more recent times. Bullet dodged. 

8 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Sends shivers down mine too. I spoke to him in a pub in Finnieston a few years ago (he was in with his Mrs) when McCoist was in charge, and not doing too well. I jokingly said, "when you taking the Rangers job" and he just smiled. 

Don't get me wrong, he came across well and was pleasant, but thank fuck we never got him, and not keen on the way he's acted in more recent times. Bullet dodged. 

For some reason like a lot of Rangers men he seems all too willing to praise the dark side but not so much the team he grew up supporting/played for.

Modern day brigadoon for you.

8 hours ago, RWB72 said:

The real Terry Munro 

speccy shug the bigot will need bigger pliers to pull the hook out.
absolutely fuckin clueless,and didn't know anything about it,but the freeloading bastard would like a t-shirt.
he is probably wondering why he didn't say torbett  as it sounds and fits his description.
can imagine keevins hanging about the trophy centre bhegging for freebies..