them

MisterC

3 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

“Understandably people are out enjoying the good weather”.   Ahahahaha, polis actually said that.  

I could not believe what I was reading and unless it has come out in the last wee while not a thing from Nippy or Yousless either.

They know who their voters are the arseholes.

:cup:

5 hours ago, Assegai said:

Someone's made a Just us Tims highlights page 🤣

https://youtube.com/channel/UCfmHaIJM3YRVWIA5G8RCNbQ

near pished my drawers at the viewing figures of 2 fuckin thousand over 5 scary podcasts. :rofl:
what kind of fenian moron could sit and watch 4 cunts who wouldn't look out of place at the piggery wearing green n grey taps.
i've got an 11 year old grandson who regularly has between 5and 6 thousand hits about random stuff that would appeal to 11 year olds. :thumbsup:

21 hours ago, Assegai said:

Someone's made a Just us Tims highlights page 🤣

https://youtube.com/channel/UCfmHaIJM3YRVWIA5G8RCNbQ

I'm amazed they let her back on. She just talks over all of them with incoherent pish :lol: Can barely make out a fucking this or fucking that from time to time. Phone messages and kids shouting in the background :headwall:

13 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Kennedy is a so thick.

"We at celtic always do the right thing and act with class, but 2 years ago we didn't get the respect so won't be doing it"

But I thought you always did the right thing John? :lol: :lol: 

I don't think either Club should do it fwiw.

I ain't no hypocrite.

Couldn't make it anymore obvious he has Lawwells hand right up his arse and ventriloquisting the fuck out of him.