them

MisterC

Just now, Prso's headband said:

These kind of games is exactly what will happen with Howe. Might end up scraping through but over a 38 game season it’s unnecessary points dropped, much like us under Warburton even in our championship season

Tbf it was also like Gerrard in his first two seasons. Wasn't until this season where he realised the win at all costs tactics that gets you shiny things.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

These kind of games is exactly what will happen with Howe. Might end up scraping through but over a 38 game season it’s unnecessary points dropped, much like us under Warburton even in our championship season

Forget that season first game of new season battered Hamilton at home finished 1 each missed chance after chance 

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

That's your opinion but to compare him to McCrorie is daft. I'd take him over zungu any day of the week 

Zungu would look half decent in their team too. I'm comparing how both players were looked at during that time. Turnbull has proven nothing this season.

58 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Only thing I remember of Falkirk is Collum giving them a penalty when the player mustve been about 10 yards outside the box. 

Mental it’s no even the worst decision to go against us 🤣

Remember that pen well. Outrageous decision :lol:

Our other game there that season we had an onside goal disallowed to go 3 nil up. 

Yet houston was "seething" when we scored a late winner at Ibrox from a soft free kick that same season :mutley: