them

MisterC

2 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Don’t know how credible this is but my missus brother in law who is a celtic supporter has just told me Howe has knocked them back as transfer budget is not big enough and is going to Crystal Palace instead.

that would make sense as it would keep him in the south dont think he travels well

4 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Don’t know how credible this is but my missus brother in law who is a celtic supporter has just told me Howe has knocked them back as transfer budget is not big enough and is going to Crystal Palace instead.

That sounds too good to be true but here’s hoping, it would be a massive embarrassment 

10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Probably Tuesday.

Question is will they throw him in now like we did with pedro or will they wait until next season. 

Hopefully they do as we beat them in the Scottish cup it will do damage to him right away. 

11 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Question is will they throw him in now like we did with pedro or will they wait until next season. 

Hopefully they do as we beat them in the Scottish cup it will do damage to him right away. 

Wouldn't be surprised if they did throw him in if the new CEO is starting this week too. Need all the time they can get to eventually find out the team is stunned and needs a complete overhaul. Hes got no chance if he waits until the summer.

Dump them out the cup, embarrass them in the league and it's a fantastic start for their new hero :pipe:

I'm not going to pretend Howe isn't a good manager but this article does raise some interesting points. Keeping Bournemouth in the Premier league isn't the epic underdog story it's made out to be when you consider that they outspent most clubs, including Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea to do so. Also Bournemouth were guilty of breaking financial fair play rules during Howe's years there, so given that mobs supposed moral outrage at our EBTs will they consider that his success is built on the back of cheating like they try to claim with us?