them

MisterC

14 hours ago, tm91 said:

In honour of the heartbreaking news that the other half of the Old Firm will not be signing the Derry Maldini, the world's greatest defender, the icon of all icons, the showstopper, the main event etc, it's time to post this retrospective from January found on twitter:

That video is amazing

17 hours ago, tm91 said:

In honour of the heartbreaking news that the other half of the Old Firm will not be signing the Derry Maldini, the world's greatest defender, the icon of all icons, the showstopper, the main event etc, it's time to post this retrospective from January found on twitter:

I’m on the floor laughing at the music never mind the video :rofl:

16 hours ago, Dickie said:

There must be some poor cunt who has the replica jersey with Duffy on the back who hasn’t even taken it out the wrapper.

There will be thousands.. he was genuinely hailed as some sort of messiah coming to save them. You would have thought they signed Messi or someone.

3 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

:mutley:

FB_IMG_1620374484553.jpg

And he’s not even one of our four POTY nominees!

My next few nominees (Kent, Kamara, Barisic, Helander) are all Rangers players too.

I reckon you would get to at least eight or ninth best in the country before you picked a non-Ranger.

Possibly Young Doig at Hibs, Nisbet????

Incredible collective dominance by the champions.

:UK:

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

My next few nominees (Kent, Kamara, Barisic, Helander) are all Rangers players too.

I reckon you would get to at least eight or ninth best in the country before you picked a non-Ranger.

Doig could push Bassey for a spot on the bench. Nisbet we would never sign. Too many better players in his position.

If that list was extended to 11 players they would all come out of our squad.

7 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Martin Boyle's probably the first I'd put on the longlist, but he'd be about 20th behind Calvin Bassey.