them

MisterC

3 minutes ago, The Monk said:

I remember them doingĀ it with Deila and Lennon but surprised they did it with Rodgers if thatā€™s the case,Ā I thought he had signed a deal to supposedly keep him here for ā€œthe 10ā€ but maybe that was an extension.

Typically I would have thought most managers would want more security in their contract, maybe that was part of the issue with Howeā€™s negotiations?

His initial deal was 12 months rolling but then I'm sure they extended it for four or five years or something after his first season. I assume that was so they would make money off him because they knew they wouldn't be able to hold on to him once he got his stock up again.

Why is Lawwell involved in discussions for the future :lol:Ā 

ā€œI have already had great discussions with Peter, Dom and the Board about their ideas and strategy for the future of the club. I know the Clubā€™s new modern vision aligns very much with mine and we now look to go and deliver on this. In everything we do we aim to give our fans a successful team of real quality, which they are excited about and can be proud of."

15 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

There's a crackpot in this cunt , hopefully we break him before ChristmasĀ 

To be fair Craig foster is a wanker who has an over inflated opinion of himself!! TheĀ guy isĀ a complete knob end who regularly tore into Rangers during SBS coverage of us in the CL under Walter! I canā€™t stand him.Ā 

7 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

To be fair Craig foster is a wanker who has an over inflated opinion of himself!! TheĀ guy isĀ a complete knob end who regularly tore into Rangers during SBS coverage of us in the CL under Walter! I canā€™t stand him.Ā 

Never heard of the cunt tbhĀ