them

MisterC

9 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

One thing he has going for him is the weakness of the SPFL - he could go undefeated in the league until the first OF.  However if he gets punted out of the CL and EL the pressure will be on.

I wonder if teams will be walking out onto the field against them already feeling hopeless and defeated this year. Shit Ross County and St. Mirren defeated them in the league last season.

they are all out today trying to spin this cunt as some kind of special. i asked "what happened to that other guy?" "aw howe? he's shite! can't face the fact big Ange is their 2nd (or lower) choice.

apparently now he will attract all kinds of Japanese talent and sellick will return to the glory days of Nakamura and their global interest will increase. they are the most deluded cunts on this planet. but i expect nothing less of a club that is build on twisting things and sweeping secrets under the rug.

9 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

now it's official i suppose i need to learn how to properly pronounce that fucking last name.

I remember on the SSB after he became the frontrunner about 9-10 of their fans called-in to talk about him. Every single one of them said it differently and every single one of them got it wrong. That level of synchronised stupidity is actually pretty difficult to achieve. 

2 minutes ago, rangersross said:

I remember on the SSB after he became the frontrunner about 9-10 of their fans called-in to talk about him. Every single one of them said it differently and every single one of them got it wrong. That level of synchronised stupidity is actually pretty difficult to achieve. 

i'd expect nothing less from that lot.