them

MisterC

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

What kind of a wee bitch makes reference to a poster but doesn't tag them, wee gimps like @Rangers_no1 that's who, do it right or don't fucking bother.

Fucking inty him mate.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

That’s a great shout lol 

wit did he get banned for btw 

Said something really shite about mental health I’m sure, maybe even referenced somebody’s post in the we’re listening thread. Got pulled up about it and doubled down rather than saying he got it wrong.

1 hour ago, Lilac 3rd Kit said:

Fair enough, not arguing standards and mindset around the club have improved beyond all recognition but realistically his trophy haul to date, three years in, is average at very best. I’m enjoying things now as much as everyone else but he’s managing Rangers, one trophy in nine is not hugely impressive, whatever your perspective.

It was about getting us back up to the level required first and then the trophies will follow. That takes time. I can see us kicking on now and winning a few more.

59 minutes ago, Lilac 3rd Kit said:

Sorry explain that? How is exactly is that my interpretation? 

This hysteria from the Stevie G fanboys came simply because I questioned whether one trophy in nine for a Rangers manager is “mind blowing”. I’d personally say no but it’s clear by the level of emotion from yourself in particular, that minds truly have been blown 😂

Stevie G fanboys 😷

10 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

I suspect his fingers were faster than his brain, and when he typed that he realized he’d given his game away. Note the silence since.

Would make sense why he was straight in to the Israel - Palestine thread too.

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

One trophy is not a clear representation of how far the team had come though....when Gerrard took over we had just lost 9-0 on aggregate to the vermin.....3 yrs on we have restored Scottish footballs reputation in Europe single handedly, we absolutely moon walked the league this season and have made the filth our play thing where we turn up and beat them and then rip the piss out them.....Gerrard has restored all that whilst under the pressure of them achieving 10iar....he has earned my utmost respect 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4743g36yxv6fudxaz1dx