them

MisterC

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He’s defo @Swally rather than BA

His dislike of Gerrard is also reminiscent of @gsa

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Fucking inty him mate.

Said something really shite about mental health I’m sure, maybe even referenced somebody’s post in the we’re listening thread. Got pulled up about it and doubled down rather than saying he got it wrong.

He also posted a literal death threat against Diane Abbott then got all offended when I told him he probably shouldn’t be posting that on a public forum :lol:

2 hours ago, MaccabiDavid said:

How can people honestly argue about if Gerrard has done a good job following an unbeaten league season and stopping the 10? 

Where on earth did I say he hadn’t done a good job? I’ve said countless times including my very first post in the topic that I’m as pleased as anyone with last season, all I said was one trophy in nine attempts is not “mind blowing” and it’s not, clearly. 

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

His dislike of Gerrard is also reminiscent of @gsa

He also posted a literal death threat against Diane Abbott then got all offended when I told him he probably shouldn’t be posting that on a public forum :lol:

Can I not just be a prick on my own? I’ve genuinely never been on here with a profile other than the one I’m currently using. 

I’ve no idea what is so contentious about saying I think Gerrard had done a decent job overall, great job last season and hopefully even better to come but...I don’t agree it’s been “mind blowing”. 

3 hours ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

We're debating how far we've come forward since Gerrard came in after an undefeated league season that stopped Terry Munro!? 

:duffy:

That wasn’t what I said, again, for the umpteenth time, all I said was I don’t think that Gerrard, as Rangers manager, has been “mind blowing”. That’s all it took for one or two fragile white knights to jump in  and hysterically defend his honour.

22 minutes ago, Lilac 3rd Kit said:

Where on earth did I say he hadn’t done a good job? I’ve said countless times including my very first post in the topic that I’m as pleased as anyone with last season, all I said was one trophy in nine attempts is not “mind blowing” and it’s not, clearly. 

But nobody referenced trophies except you. I'm sure the poster you replied to was talking about the actual difference between when SG took over and where we ended last season in terms of quality performances and points total and clean sheets and unbeaten and so on. That has certainly blown a few minds and not only among our own support.  Some tims have definitely exploded. :lol:

12 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

How's it not mind blowing. We were going nowhere, miles behind them after every game was a cricket score under the previous regimes. 

We went unbeaten in a season winning the title and got into knockout football under Gerrard. 

It was almost impossible given the head start those cunts had on us. 

The mind blowing thing is you claiming to be one of us. 

So anyone that doesn’t categorise Gerrard’s performance as Rangers manager as “mind blowing” is not a Rangers fan? Ridiculous.

Only won 1 in 9?

But what a trophy to win.

And what a way to do it.

We now have a very professional set up that should deliver plenty more in the next few years. Stunning progress throughout the club. And Terry Munro well deid. What's to complain about?

9 minutes ago, Bears said:

Only won 1 in 9?

But what a trophy to win.

And what a way to do it.

We now have a very professional set up that should deliver plenty more in the next few years. Stunning progress throughout the club. And Terry Munro well deid. What's to complain about?

Nothing, nobody was complaining.