them

MisterC

48 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They are bringing in Gordon Strachan as a technical director lol

Everyone jokes about Kennedy knowing where the bodies are, but isn't Strachan one of a few dundee employees who were offered roles at celtic shortly after a certain vote went 'missing'? And now they're moving him further upstairs... 

9 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Imagine if we’d brought McCoist back to oversee Caixinha with Murty sticking around as assistant manager. That’s the closest analogy I can think of to what those mentalists are doing now. Hilarious. 

Maybe eck instead of Ally but yeah wtf are they doing.

19 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Yeah, that’s even closer actually. Either way: mental. 

However you look at it they are a basket case. Greatest fans in the world won't buy ST's. Top players all want away. Their infrastructure is a mess. Took us 3 years to sort out our problems. Might take them longer as long as we don't become complacent.

1 hour ago, Fear no foe said:

Everyone jokes about Kennedy knowing where the bodies are, but isn't Strachan one of a few dundee employees who were offered roles at celtic shortly after a certain vote went 'missing'? And now they're moving him further upstairs... 

Nah its strachan snr thats touted for the big job, his boy is still the ipad user

Oh and its only going to get worse for them, ST income is gonna take a pounding, meanwhile walk up matchday income will be zlich again due to restrictions, 

They need player sales to cover the losses from the season just finished, but what about next season, theres no way they reduce their wage bill enough to cover covid losses and ST losses

Think back to what donald muir done for lloyds when he was at us, now think of the restrictions he'd have had to implement because we only sold half our ST's and couldn't sell matchday tickets on a game by game basis

The co-op and hmrc wont put them into admin, however they are hemorrhaging cash big time, hence the shitty manager, shitty DoF link, shitty player links

They are linked to guff, but they cant even afford guff unless they sell big (be a struggle) or desmond dips into his pocket (no laughing at the back) 

47 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

KDS aint happy :lol: 

11:03 PM - 1 day ago#781

He hates the Celtic support more than Jimmy Bell 

11:10 PM - 1 day ago#786

If that's true I'm out completely. I doubt I'll even watch on TV.

We actually paid a recruitment firm to pretend to hire a dof and always were going to hire this absolute caveman

:lol: 

7 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Is this basically being lined up for Strachan to step in as next manager in October?

Fuck me 😂

Don't think he would touch it now, didn't him and MON supposedly reject it last year?

I think they're thinking that that Ange falls out with reporters etc. So if he fails they can apportion all the blame on him.

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

Starchan DOF Postecoglu manager

Honestly a Rangers supporter couldn't even have come up with that dream team :lol: 

That’s outstanding, these two will clash and it’ll end in tears with the Aussie manager getting the boot and replaced by national hero Stevie Clark 🤣

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

KDS aint happy :lol: 

11:03 PM - 1 day ago#781

He hates the celtic support more than Jimmy Bell 

11:10 PM - 1 day ago#786

If that's true I'm out completely. I doubt I'll even watch on TV.

We actually paid a recruitment firm to pretend to hire a dof and always were going to hire this absolute caveman

Read that as caravan for some reason :lol: