3 minutes ago, don logan said:

Caught their begging letter of an advert on Clyde last night for season ticket sales. Even more cringey than their past efforts for strip sales and Europa League ticket packages.

A club built to last 🤣🤣

🚑🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🦈🦈🦈🦈

• Replies 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t deserve a single thing  Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad   Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

I take it hospitality as part of the matchday experience accounts for a lot of their money? I'm a complete novice with this kinda stuff. 

Last season they asked for the hospitality up front, same as we did apparently (never knew that till this week) but im sure their post tainted 9 accounts claimed that their walk up matchday income was actually quite a bit of their income, so that loss plus 30k partial refunds will absolutely hammer them this year

They wont admit it, they never do, but they are skint, well and truly skint

King Jela likes this
32 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Just Googled and it seems like Midjtylland are also going through a bit of turmoil with numerous first team players wanting away / having interest in them

Would be nice to see them get pumped out though

Very disappointed they drew the Danes tbh.

Finished second behind Brondby and their star players are leaving or want out.

Still very capable of defeating the scum, but Galatasary would definitely have knocked them out.

Bad Robot likes this
2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Very disappointed they drew the Danes tbh.

Finished second behind Brondby and their star players are leaving or want out.

Still very capable of defeating the scum, but Galatasary would definitely have knocked them out.

Aye, I read a few of their players are wanting out. Pish

BlueAvenger and Rangers_no1 like this
10 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Tbf we have one as well, probably every club does 

Still funny to see them try and pay it though, they are genuinely rooked

They have a strong market capitalisation and below-average gearing (for football clubs). They could easily go to market and raise £10m+ tomorrow if they wanted to, or go to a bank and convert their current liabilities to longer term debt. 

The problem is that would only serve as an additional distraction to them and they are in total turmoil on the football side of things. 

19 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

They have a strong market capitalisation and below-average gearing (for football clubs). They could easily go to market and raise £10m+ tomorrow if they wanted to, or go to a bank and convert their current liabilities to longer term debt. 

The problem is that would only serve as an additional distraction to them and they are in total turmoil on the football side of things. 

That would just kick the can down the road for them, they fucked it badly pre rodgers by not streamlining the club, like its wages, costs etc, their wage bill will be more this season than it was in the last accounts, and it was crippling them then

The end of this summer will either see desmond dip into his pocket and fund their revival, or they will be an absolute shambles, my money is on the latter given he hasnt done fuck all for them before and now there's an obvious friction between him and the fanbase

Good stuff for us 😂

33 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Aye, I read a few of their players are wanting out. Pish

They had a couple of decent players. The wee Brazilian in midfield was quite good. Wonder how he has progressed. I think they had a Nigerian boy who was decent too. Thinking about teams we've played previously wouldn't mind raiding Antwerp. They had some decent players too. 

43 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Even when their struggling they always get luck somewhere along the line. Could’ve drew Galatasary or Sparta who put about 8 by them in the EL

Galatasary are woeful these days. 

The sides they could have got are all at similar levels. 

Prso's headband likes this
2 hours ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Going backwards looking for old players again :lol: 

I hope they bring back McGeady, Stokes and the magical Hooper :lol: :bow: 

They’ve just been pipped for one of their former big hitters effe ambrose, Queens Park have ‘swooped’ for him apparently don’t think they could match QP’s wage offer.

We pumped the Dames 7-3 on aggregate two seasons ago.

If they can't beat a minnow team like that, then they are in for a long season. And I don't think they can beat them as I'm pretty sure the Danes will be well into their league campaign.

kelvd1873 likes this
4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If they can't beat a minnow team like that, then they are in for a long season. And I don't think they can beat them as I'm pretty sure the Danes will be well into their league campaign.

:matron:

21 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Wouldn’t be betting against Mjitiland quite frankly. Not the ‘easy’ draw some think. 

Who's saying it's an easy draw?

Danes humped Slavia Prague 4-1 last summer in CL qualifiers. That being said it's the best draw for the scum due to different factors.

1. Danes lost their manager to Antwerp

2. Finished second behind an average Brondby side

3. Lost a key player in Scholz

4. Frank Onyeka destined for Brentford. Jens-Lys Cajuste wants out and Kaba does also.

That's 4 of their best players arguably. It's like us losing Kent, Morelos, Barisic and Goldson.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Tbf we have one as well, probably every club does 

Still funny to see them try and pay it though, they are genuinely rooked

Yeh I knew about ours, our stock is on the rise mind you snd theirs is very much heading South. 
In reality we have a strong settled team who only need (imo) one or two quality additions to continue to progress, their rebuild job is well documented which will not be cheap and that’s even before looking at the off field liabilities and potential compensation pay outs coming up. Over and above this our board has time and time again supported the club financially whereas theirs have taken a health income and I don’t see them staying there to do otherwise. Lawwell leaving at this time is no coincidence…

geneva_ger likes this
4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The Danish league kicks off 4 days before the first leg. Not much of advantage tbh.

bluenoz likes this
  • GabrielTomato changed the title to Let's All Laugh at celtic