them

MisterC

6 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I wonder how many STs they've actually sold. 

They don't seem to be bringing in any players. It's a script nobody could have written and its glorious.

With the Euros and Copa going on I don't think we'll see much movement anywhere. Think too many clubs will want to see if they can double their players value with a good Euros.

8 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I wonder how many STs they've actually sold. 

They don't seem to be bringing in any players. It's a script nobody could have written and its glorious.

Rumour was 15k during the week, probably finish around the 30k mark as stupidity in fans can always be counted on

Just now, plumbGER said:

Well that would be absolutely shite.

Agreed, but we're talking about the snp here, 12k at hampden for the euros yet seemingly only 500 allowed for pre season friendlies, 

If thats true, the trumped up little cow aint gonna let much more in for the early months of the games (especially if glasgows case numbers go up due to the euros) and away fans will be hammered even more because clubs need to segregate them, police lines etc, meaning more people in the ground

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

There is a restricted amount allowed in which will be ST's only and i doubt a single away fan will be allowed in this season

Be the 2nd round of fixtures there should be no valid reason not to allow full capacity at grounds including away fans .

But then again when was a valid reason needed to make stupid decisions in this country .

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Agreed, but we're talking about the snp here, 12k at hampden for the euros yet seemingly only 500 allowed for pre season friendlies, 

If thats true, the trumped up little cow aint gonna let much more in for the early months of the games (especially if glasgows case numbers go up due to the euros) and away fans will be hammered even more because clubs need to segregate them, police lines etc, meaning more people in the ground

No surprise they didn't leave the first Old Firm till later in the schedule.

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Be the 2nd round of fixtures there should be no valid reason not to allow full capacity at grounds including away fans .

But then again when was a valid reason needed to make stupid decisions in this country .

Theres no valid reason no to for the first round given by that point Wimbledon final will have had a full capacity

But you know the wee boot hates club football, 

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Aye, knowing the SNP we won't get to a single game again next season.

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aye, knowing the SNP we won't get to a single game again next season.

We will get to some, she will push it as far as she can till it blows up. This time I think they're so arrogant she's not seeing her voter base starting to wonder what they voted for.

Just now, AdzKyle said:

They cannot possibly justify no fans any longer. Not after the crowds at euros including Hampden

In private they can. Unless we give them the money that UEFA gave them to have a crowd then they'll tell us to fuck off once more.

Pick any public excuse you want as justification.

It may take clubs to get together and lobby the Holyrood for a fair crack at the whip .

I can’t believe there all have been no financial casualties yet within Scottish football ,A whole season with only a few paying fans in a couple of games at Ross Co .

When you remember we were told last year that the season needed to be ended so clubs could receive their share of the prize money as some would go bust otherwise .🤔

14 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

It may take clubs to get together and lobby the Holyrood for a fair crack at the whip .

I can’t believe there all have been no financial casualties yet within Scottish football ,A whole season with only a few paying fans in a couple of games at Ross Co .

When you remember we were told last year that the season needed to be ended so clubs could receive their share of the prize money as some would go bust otherwise .🤔

Furlough probably saved clubs that would've went under. With furlough ending and a SG still giving zero fucks about football it might create a very sticky situation.

23 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Furlough probably saved clubs that would've went under. With furlough ending and a SG still giving zero fucks about football it might create a very sticky situation.

I don't think it's just the apathy towards football it's them wanting to do the complete opposite to England.

Trophy day we couldn't get any fans in and down south 21,000 in for an FA Cup final. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see Scottish football getting limited to no crowds in while down south English football is back to near full capacity. 

It will just be more propaganda for an independence push. "SNP are being more cautious while Boris and his government take too many risks". 

12 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Theres no valid reason no to for the first round given by that point Wimbledon final will have had a full capacity

But you know the wee boot hates club football, 

It is going to really highlight it if 60k are allowed in Man U in September but only say 2,000 in Glasgow.