them

MisterC

11 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Furlough probably saved clubs that would've went under. With furlough ending and a SG still giving zero fucks about football it might create a very sticky situation.

Furlough wouldnt help clubs to pay players while the season was on and they were playing/working .

Maybe clubs have taken the government backed business loans .But the further behind opening up behind everybody else the harder it’s going to be for clubs .

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Furlough wouldnt help clubs to pay players while the season was on and they were playing/working .

Maybe clubs have taken the government backed business loans .But the further behind opening up behind everybody else the harder it’s going to be for clubs .

If the club had no use for them then the person is kept on furlough, it's like my work, the office staff were able to work from home and wouldn't need furloughed but production staff who couldn't do there work from home either had to go on site or stay at home on furlough if they were classed as high risk or didn't feel safe coming back to work. 

24 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

If the club had no use for them then the person is kept on furlough, it's like my work, the office staff were able to work from home and wouldn't need furloughed but production staff who couldn't do there work from home either had to go on site or stay at home on furlough if they were classed as high risk or didn't feel safe coming back to work. 

Lower league clubs would have been able to use furlough when the leagues were paused .

Premiership clubs who played right through would only have been able to furlough staff not required for playing matches .

Players ,coaches ,the groundsmen etc would still need to be on the payroll .

19 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Lower league clubs would have been able to use furlough when the leagues were paused .

Premiership clubs who played right through would only have been able to furlough staff not required for playing matches .

They also furloughed all other players below the senior squad. Leagues 1&2 seasons were cut in half also. 

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Nice, Monaco and Leicester all want Christie and apparently the scum knocked back £8m from Nice earlier in the year. :lol:

If they did that’s madness, his contract runs out in January so they’ll be lucky to get anything over a million for him now. 

It’s scenarios like this which are why we need to sell players as soon as they get to 24months or under left on their deal if they’re not going to renew. Player valuations absolutely nose-dive around the 12 month mark

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

I would imagine once furlough is finished well see teams going to the wall or asking for handouts if capacity crowds are still not allowed.

Some of the furlough rules I have heard are mad, woman I know is furloughed for 4 hours a day monday-friday has to work the other half. 

30 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I would imagine once furlough is finished well see teams going to the wall or asking for handouts if capacity crowds are still not allowed.

Some of the furlough rules I have heard are mad, woman I know is furloughed for 4 hours a day monday-friday has to work the other half. 

Furlough is super flexi now .

Until about a month ago I could have been on furlough for 1hr if there wasn’t enough work for the full shift ,or the full day if needed .

55 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Christie is actually garbage. Complete one trick pony who got found out and exposed as soon as he came up against a half decent Rangers side.

He’s like a buck toothed Martyn Waghorn without the muscle mass.

He's like Kris Commons but now without any shooting ability whatsoever.

Absolutely garbage.