them

MisterC

The absolute state of the moonhowling tarriers on twitter who are claiming the scottish government were biased against them as gilmour doesn't have close contacts

I know the scotgov are mongos, but even they cant be held accountable for another country's health board 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The absolute state of the moonhowling tarriers on twitter who are claiming the scottish government were biased against them as gilmour doesn't have close contacts

I know the scotgov are mongos, but even they cant be held accountable for another country's health board 🤣🤣🤣

But if the sfa lie about it I can actually see their point for the first time ever. Robertson deleted a pic of him playing fifa with Billy apparently.

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

You miss the point, the tims are claiming that scotgov was biased against them when they isolated 13 tarrier players but no scotland players

Gilmour tested positive in england, scotland are based in england, therefore the scottish government has fuck all to do with his test result lol, its public health england that are dealing with it

The tarriera are howling at a government that have nothing to do with it 🤣🤣

They want to be British now :lol:

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

You miss the point, the tims are claiming that scotgov was biased against them when they isolated 13 tarrier players but no scotland players

Gilmour tested positive in england, scotland are based in england, therefore the scottish government has fuck all to do with his test result lol, its public health england that are dealing with it

The tarriera are howling at a government that have nothing to do with it 🤣🤣

Krankie should do the right thing and ban the Scotland team from entering Scotland 

14 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Lennon on talksport still seething with the Dubai stuff.

Fucking great listening. 

Clearly barely sober by the sounds of him.

Been pished since Dubai if he's still wondering why no other teams players had to quarantine after travelling half way round the world.

Mental he tries to use that as an example of them being treated differently when no other club was thick enough to do it. 

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

You would think he would be directing his anger at his players who downed tools in October/November. That’s what ultimately cost him his job. Easier to keep talking about Dubai and playing the victim I guess...

A fight between the scum and the snp is to be encouraged,win win situation. We’re all Neil Len:lol:non 

1 hour ago, stevemac said:

See they are being linked with Hickey from Bologna - how the fuck are they affording the 5m fee minimum needed to bring him in? :lol:

Definitely improves them if he signs.