them

MisterC

4 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

There final 3rd look much sharper and dangerous compared to our powderpuff no shots on goal carryon...

Defence they are their for the taking

I don't think we ever regularly go after teams and attack their goal constantly.

Our game under Gerrard more often than not is about controlling the possession and creating from the wide areas.

Would love us just to go all out attack and be direct at times in the league.

Hard to judge on home games against Dundee. A bit like the Livi game, the opposition are dire.

I fully expect them to bat aside the shite teams in this league as they won't have to worry about the defence as much.

Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs will be where we see what they are made of. 

They've spent some amount of money and realistically all that has changed going forward is Abada and this Furuhashi who both look decent at the moment.

Hibs have also raced into a 2-0 lead against a shite side.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Doesn't matter. Their movement is better. Time to stop laughing at them and get behind Rangers,

I just turned it off. There will be nothing to laugh about today.

Their movement is better cos Dundee are cart horses,leaving gaps all over the place for them to slot into.i'm fully behind the team,but I'll still laugh at them every chance I can get mate

1 minute ago, Johnsey said:

Hard to judge on home games against Dundee. A bit like the Livi game, the opposition are dire.

I fully expect them to bat aside the shite teams in this league as they won't have to worry about the defence as much.

Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs will be where we see what they are made of. 

They've spent some amount of money and realistically all that has changed going forward is Abada and this Furuhashi who both look decent at the moment.

Hibs have also raced into a 2-0 lead against a shite side.

We play that shite side Hibs are beating 3-0 next in league.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

They have definitely improved. Dundee or not. 

Pumped by midgeland,pumped by hearts,barely scraped a win against a bunch of amateurs,but now they're improved cos they're beating possibly the worst team in the league,I'll reserve judgement for now bud.

7 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

Just about every team in Scotland are shite so it's up to us to beat them.

The scum will win most of their games regardless of how shite their defence maybe as there is no pressure on them this season and if we put in performances like yesterday it's going to be a long season for us.

Need to up our game quickly.

Dundee where getting pulled all over the pitch at 0-0 i turned off, could see it coming.  getting pulled all over a big massive pitch, as poor as we were yesterday there is a big difference.  UTD are better and parked the bus double decker style. spoiled doubled up and sat deeper than the atlantic. and where physical,  celtic will struggle going to places like this too. 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We play that shite side Hibs are beating 3-0 next in league.

My point is teams are going to look good and bad throughout the season. Obviously we'd all love them to be shite every game but unfortunately it won't happen. They've spent huge money and have appointed someone that plays attacking football. A monkey could have had more of an impact over Lennon.

It's a long season ahead, going to be plenty of ups and downs.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Dundee are giving them too much space and not closing down, contrast that to DU playing us yesterday our forwards got no space to move

small pitch yesterday, sat really deep, doubled up, nullified, physical, spoilt the game, made it really ugly. I know we have to deal with this and d utd have to play to their strengths because if they had a go they would get picked off.   

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

Dundee where getting pulled all over the pitch at 0-0 i turned off, could see it coming.  getting pulled all over a big massive pitch, as poor as we were yesterday there is a big difference.  UTD are better and parked the bus double decker style. spoiled doubled up and sat deeper than the atlantic. and where physical,  celtic will struggle going to places like this too. 

I totally agree and they will struggle against more rigid and defensive teams but they will be able to play with a freedom this season as the pressure is on us because nobody expects them to win the league.

We need to sharpen up quickly though because most teams will give us no space and play the same way against us. It's the sharpness, poor passing and losing our 1v1 battles so far that's got me nervous. I don't doubt our quality but that's nothing if you don't compete or do the basics first.

Just now, GaryMc said:

I totally agree and they will struggle against more rigid and defensive teams but they will be able to play with a freedom this season as the pressure is on us because nobody expects them to win the league.

We need to sharpen up quickly though because most teams will give us no space and play the same way against us. It's the sharpness, poor passing and losing our 1v1 battles so far that's got me nervous. I don't doubt our quality but that's nothing if you don't compete or do the basics first.

there was no freedom in that game yesterday, we needed a early goal, didn't get it. we still have a lot of injuries or players not fit etc, i've no doubts we will win the lg.  we will come good, we will be up and running soon.  it will be nice to celtic coming and having a go.  this will be telling. 

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

McGregor/Turnbull/Rogic midfield 3 today, would expect Dundee to have chances, just have to hope they can keep it tight 

Exactly the type of midfield any team should be playing against the jobbers of this league when at home tbh.