them

MisterC

20 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I was going to post something similar. They have rolled the dice, going for speed, movement and technique and eschewing height and physicality. If it works out for them they’ll probably make a decent amount on these lads, if it doesn’t they’ll be lumbered.

However these signings look to have made them stronger so I’d hope our business is good. Too many on here seem to be quite complacent about their challenge.

Like and signings it’ll be a risk I’m sure one will be half decent the other probably not.

Theyve just had a full season under their belts too.

We’re flying anyway so nothing to worry about 

4 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Who honestly cares about teams of the year? :lol:

The more they delude themselves the better for us, said the exact same thing last season when all we heard was games in hand this and that, they'll collapse after the break etc. 

Thread after thread for three months of players playing shite, then greet when we don’t have players mentioned in it :lol: 

Aribo, Bassey and Tavernier are the only three that should be even considered.

It’s a gamble in Scotland. Kyogo has started well but can’t stay fit. If they’re building their team around players who can’t handle the physicality then they’re going to have to rely on depth a lot. Think it’s unlikely that their manager is going to find 4 “hidden gems” that no other European team could but we’ll see. As somebody said above, hopefully we win the league by 10 points, he gets sacked, and they have to try and get rid

For every Kyogo there is bound to be a Mizuno. Albeit these guys are fairly more established. Read that one of them couldnt get a game for Leeds in the championship and then got punted to greuther furth where again they struggled. 

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

I was going to post something similar. They have rolled the dice, going for speed, movement and technique and eschewing height and physicality. If it works out for them they’ll probably make a decent amount on these lads, if it doesn’t they’ll be lumbered.

However these signings look to have made them stronger so I’d hope our business is good. Too many on here seem to be quite complacent about their challenge.

They'll certainly have a better squad with these players in. Time will tell if they can have a positive impact on the pitch. 

Interesting that one of the new signings couldn't get into the Leeds squad when Bielsa took over and he sold him. So one of them will be used to the UK. 

7 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

They'll certainly have a better squad with these players in. Time will tell if they can have a positive impact on the pitch. 

Interesting that one of the new signings couldn't get into the Leeds squad when Bielsa took over and he sold him. So one of them will be used to the UK. 

TBF he was told he wasn't good enough as starter or back up for any position for leeds in the championship as bielsa had just come in, punted back out and not done much since. wouldn't be too worried at that.

1 hour ago, stevemac said:

so much is on this upcoming OF, we win and go 9 clear and it knocks them to fuck for confidence and skyrockets ours, and vice versa for them. 9 points is obviously achievable in a title race and you can't really compare this season to last in terms of their ability to catch up. 

I’m not getting too far ahead.

going by the fixture list we have 3 league games and a cup match before the tarriers. 2 away are sheep and Ross county. 
injuries, covid could all come  into play. Although it could go our way too.

one game at a time for me 

24 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Are these all Japanese international players who will get called up for the World Cup qualifiers.? 

On one side you hope they are because they'll not be playing some SPL games. On the other side you hope they aren't because they'll be more likely to be pish.

Or both. Lets hope both.

2 minutes ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

They must have known about this for some time - winter shutdown anybody?

Fucking desperate to make sure we don't win the league .

They have the same chance as anybody to stop us winning the league ,On the pitch .

But as we all know these cunts don’t like a fair fight and they will use every off field loophole they can find to get an advantage off it .