them

MisterC

So this guy who has never played or managed in Scotland and already looks massively out of his depth has a little over a month until the window shuts. 

He needs to bring in an entirely new defence and goalkeeper as all of his current options are complete shit. Up front their best player has downed tools. Most of the rest look unfit and even when they are fit they are average at best.

So he's got a month to work out the sorts of players he's going to need to compete in Scotland, identify players who are available, affordable and will fit in, bring them in and mould them all into a team.

😂

9 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

It is fucking mental.

I almost feel sorry for the prick. He has landed in this absolute pile of shite, and does not have one trusted voice around he can lean on. That Kennedy will knife him in the back at any opportunity.

I dont really almost feel sorry for him though, cause he thinks noncery can be forgiven by scoring a few goals.

Kennedy doesn't even need a knife, that nose could cut glass

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

I'd be horrified if I was one of them after seeing that interview, he doesn't have a clue about the pressure he is going to face over the next month

I think we can all see the warning signs after the past few years we have had.

For a generation of their fans though, this is all new. They can buy this hype about Guardiola only wishing to be able to get a team to play like Ange. Regardless of who they had put in charge for the last decade, they could win the league and have their wee parties.

Thats all gone now. They are about to experience the pain that comes from a decline.

The gulf between us now is crazy.

The Aussie was a strange signing. However I agree with some scum fans that he has had no backing from his board.

Drop points at Tynecastle and they will turn on somebody. Either the Aussie or the board. I don't care which it will be a delight to see.

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

I'd be horrified if I was one of them after seeing that interview, he doesn't have a clue about the pressure he is going to face over the next month

Noticed when he was asked if The Midges had surprised him in anyway he just seemed to shrug it off by saying look they won and didn’t appear to want to go into any detail with his answers regarding getting tactics right or wrong etc, Maybe just me but imo he does appear to be struggling badly and wouldn’t be filling me with any confidence if God Forbid he was Rangers Manager.

4 minutes ago, BlueFrewExile said:

So this guy who has never played or managed in Scotland and already looks massively out of his depth has a little over a month until the window shuts. 

He needs to bring in an entirely new defence and goalkeeper as all of his current options are complete shit. Up front their best player has downed tools. Most of the rest look unfit and even when they are fit they are average at best.

So he's got a month to work out the sorts of players he's going to need to compete in Scotland, identify players who are available, affordable and will fit in, bring them in and mould them all into a team.

😂

Since they cannot afford it, they will probably get back to loans, im sure. Last year they had like 4 or 5? No loans so far this year, will probably wait to see who drops out of EPL teams 25 players list. That, and they will spend some money from the sale of Eduardinho. 

1 minute ago, demise said:

Since they cannot afford it, they will probably get back to loans, im sure. Last year they had like 4 or 5? No loans so far this year, will probably wait to see who drops out of EPL teams 25 players list. That, and they will squander some money from the sale of Eduardinho. 

Fixed that for you.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

How long until the rabid hordes want him dead in his sleep by a bullet from the IRA?

Amusingly I think they seem to be running straight towards a good period of blaming the board for everything before starting to question the Greek Pep

Can only see good times ahead 😁

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Publicly calling out the board again :lol:

“I have been trying to be as forceful as I can about what we need to bring in, and the challenges we have had are well chronicled. Irrespective of the result tonight, we still need reinforcements. We had a really young squad out there, young players on the bench. It’s not a situation we need to be in.”

In the door two minutes and covering his own arse smart.