them

MisterC

Their fans on Twitter are something else. It's clear to see that Ange has made them miles better than last season, it's early days but the change is amazing :lol:

After 5 games last season they had had a 5-1 and 5-0 win and we were getting told they were unstoppable. Ange has led them to their worst start in years and we are being told the same thing. 

He's clearly a better coach than Lennon but I just don't think long term a modern football manager can sacrifice the defence. I think ours proved how important it is last season. 

1 hour ago, Johnsey said:

Their fans on Twitter are something else. It's clear to see that Ange has made them miles better than last season, it's early days but the change is amazing :lol:

After 5 games last season they had had a 5-1 and 5-0 win and we were getting told they were unstoppable. Ange has led them to their worst start in years and we are being told the same thing. 

He's clearly a better coach than Lennon but I just don't think long term a modern football manager can sacrifice the defence. I think ours proved how important it is last season. 

Is he? Until he wins something Lennon is a better manager. The fat cunts done nothing 

Think we can all admit we are over the moon to keep all our players but is anyone slightly concerned about not shifting anyone for a fee? 

Borna is a great player but if there was a bid for him i honestly think we could have afforded to offload him for a big sum of cash and have Bassey there or maybe it was just to late to bring in a back up for Bassey that was good enough. Could be a January thing depending on how well we do in the league/Europe.

Celtic clearly have got rid of 2 players 1 who has been shit against us and good against weaker teams and Edouard who some people on here think its total shite but i think he was a good player and that's not me kissing any Tim ass. Genuinely believe he is a clever player and good with the ball and he was just wrongly managed by a bunch of fucking bums across the city.

They have actually weakened this window than strengthen. They are putting all there faith into brand new signings to come in and instantly hit the ground running. What a fucking gamble that is by fat ange

3 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Think we can all admit we are over the moon to keep all our players but is anyone slightly concerned about not shifting anyone for a fee? 

Borna is a great player but if there was a bid for him i honestly think we could have afforded to offload him for a big sum of cash and have Bassey there or maybe it was just to late to bring in a back up for Bassey that was good enough. Could be a January thing depending on how well we do in the league/Europe.

celtic clearly have got rid of 2 players 1 who has been shit against us and good against weaker teams and Edouard who some people on here think its total shite but i think he was a good player and that's not me kissing any Tim ass. Genuinely believe he is a clever player and good with the ball and he was just wrongly managed by a bunch of fucking bums across the city.

They have actually weakened this window than strengthen. They are putting all there faith into brand new signings to come in and instantly hit the ground running. What a fucking gamble that is by fat ange

Too much at stake this season to offload any of our big hitters imo, Fail to win the league however I dread to think what next season will look like.

15 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

celtic clearly have got rid of 2 players 1 who has been shit against us and good against weaker teams and Edouard who some people on here think its total shite but i think he was a good player and that's not me kissing any Tim ass. Genuinely believe he is a clever player and good with the ball and he was just wrongly managed by a bunch of fucking bums across the city.

I agree 100% they are weaker than before the window... Rarely does a gamble like this pay off. Hopefully a few flops in their panic buys. 

1 hour ago, BlueVanguard said:

Celtic clearly have got rid of 2 players 1 who has been shit against us and good against weaker teams and Edouard who some people on here think its total shite but i think he was a good player and that's not me kissing any Tim ass. Genuinely believe he is a clever player and good with the ball and he was just wrongly managed by a bunch of fucking bums across the city.

Talk about Rangers in threads about us not they cunts 

8 hours ago, Johnsey said:

there was tweets when he was linked to us from sellic fans in australia laughing at us thinking he was coming to us but its went all quiet even now because they know just how shite he is the ones buying into it are are ones clinging to any sliver of hope just as we where under warburton

i dont think hes a better coach than that ratbag i just think hes a naive coach whos better suited coaching young teenagers 

pretty soon it will all fall apart for them and they will turn badly on him and then SSB will be listenable once again