them

MisterC

4 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I don't get this either man

In our fucking deepest, darkest moments over the past few years I've celebrated the short joyful moments. I celebrated a draw at their dump when Clint Hill scored. I celebrated when we scored a last minute winner against Killie after we hadn't beaten them the previous 2 visits there

Aye but this is start of the season when they’ve been banging on about “angeball” and they’re sitting celebrating a hard fought win against a team that’s been equally as shite as them, so they can remain 6th :lol:

4 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I don't get this either man

In our fucking deepest, darkest moments over the past few years I've celebrated the short joyful moments. I celebrated a draw at their dump when Clint Hill scored. I celebrated when we scored a last minute winner against Killie after we hadn't beaten them the previous 2 visits there

Theres nothing wrong with them celebrating its just hilarious putting them back in their place and reminding them that they're still shite and have miles to go. Their pain is more fun to watch when contrasted with them celebrating the bare minimum.