them

MisterC

Think there too much folk buying into their hype after domestically playing the two promoted teams and winning one convincingly, hearts would have had more joy if they weren’t total shite bags in the first half. Defensively they’re still very poor 

Theyve been good in an attacking sense the last week and no mistake. But theyve been up against pure shite. I got pulled up  on here for saying Dundee were pish but i stand by that, Hearts are equally as pish. Watched a few of their games last season and every game they were dire. Wait till they play a decent team to make any judgement, thats sensible.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

AZ are 2/1 btw

AZ aren't beating them, I'm afraid. 1 game into their season which they lost to an awful side. Lost some of their best players and looks like their captain is off as well. 

1 minute ago, Johnsey said:

AZ aren't beating them, I'm afraid. 1 game into their season which they lost to an awful side. Lost some of their best players and looks like their captain is off as well. 

I reckon youre wrong and at 2/1 odds AZ look more than good value

24 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Theyve been good in an attacking sense the last week and no mistake. But theyve been up against pure shite. I got pulled up  on here for saying Dundee were pish but i stand by that, Hearts are equally as pish. Watched a few of their games last season and every game they were dire. Wait till they play a decent team to make any judgement, thats sensible.

Did ye fuck :lol: