them

MisterC

31 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Maybe so but the media are making it out that AZ are rubbish, they'll be a hell of alot better than that mob the scum just played in the last round, they way some are going on right now you'd think the scum are the champions.

The media here are clowns who are ignorant of these things. I remember when we played Valencia back years ago when they had mendietta etc. They had lost 3 league  games on the bounce and were therefor pish according to the record etc. I fell for it and went to the game expecting a win. Cue one very rude awakening.  They beat us 3 nowt going on 6 or 7 and got to the final that year.

5 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

The media here are clowns who are ignorant of these things. I remember when we played Valencia back years ago when they had mendietta etc. They had lost 3 league  games on the bounce and were therefor pish according to the record etc. I fell for it and went to the game expecting a win. Cue one very rude awakening.  They beat us 3 nowt going on 6 or 7 and got to the final that year.

They were scary, remember my old man saying they were one of the best sides he'd seen us go up against. 

33 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

If they strengthen their defence before deadline day they might well just surprise us and win the league. 

We need to get our shit in order quickly and not give them any hope.

😂 They already have strengthened it mate its made no difference. 

Forget players mate those tactics are what's gonna cost them. Good going forward but if it's not for a Gordon OG they get taken to extra time by a average at best hearts 

8 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Haha, fuck knows mate. Maybe he was gash right enough and thats why his name stuck in  my head. It was a while ago and my memory could be playing tricks on me

Likewise mate🙈😂

55 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

😂 They already have strengthened it mate its made no difference. 

Forget players mate those tactics are what's gonna cost them. Good going forward but if it's not for a Gordon OG they get taken to extra time by a average at best hearts 

Who have they signed for the defence? 

34 minutes ago, King Jela said:

4 goals conceded in 2 games against a recently promoted Hearts for the world beaters. 

Yeah no media is really mentioning the big defensive elephant in the room 😂, too busy cumming over the best attacking side since Brazil 1970, honestly a half decent team will run right through those cunts.

3 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

Ah, “The Aberdeen of Spain” was it not?