them

MisterC

Postecocklous tactics are " explosive " from the front and don't worry much about the back.

Can only take you so far especially when you are away to Livingston or Aberdeen etc.

I genuinely believe Celtic will compete this season and challenge for the title Kyogo certainly looks a player.

And that is not me arse kissing before anyone gets ahead of themselves i just think to many people are so used to laughing at last season and not looking at what is in front of us. Friday night was the only time this season i have seen any sort of fight or hunger to go out and demolish a team. First half V Malmo on Monday was good and glimpses of it V Livingston. I am not shitting the bed but i do not think for 1 moment this season will be a walkover. Would love to be wrong right enough.

On paper, we should run riot against them but football isn't played on paper.

If we get an early goal I think we could go on and hammer them. 

If they get an early goal then it'll depend on how we react.

If it stays 0-0 for a long period it will all be about us keeping up our intensity. A small sample size so far but it seems that when we get an early goal, it ignites us, however, if we don't, we revert to the slow sideways passing.

32 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Did their game end up 3-2 or not,all this talk of Barcelonaesque play and some of the greatest attacking football ever seen in this country is delusional.

That’s Ange’s game, they score 2 we’ll score 3, fine but it doesn’t always work like that, same as a team that relies on a strong defence and hope for a breakaway goal, it doesn’t always work.

Break up their passing game and they’re toast imo.

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That’s Ange’s game, they score 2 we’ll score 3, fine but it doesn’t always work like that, same as a team that relies on a strong defence and hope for a breakaway goal, it doesn’t always work.

Break up their passing game and they’re toast imo.

Thats one thing I have noticed about them.. They take serious risks when they are playing out from the back and when they fuck it up they are wide open. A good team with pace will absolutely destroy them. They really throw players forward and we need to catch them out early.

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Thats one thing I have noticed about them.. They take serious risks when they are playing out from the back and when they fuck it up they are wide open. A good team with pace will absolutely destroy them. They really throw players forward and we need to catch them out early.

Boyle and Nisbet should give them absolute fits.

If it was that easy to turn a team around in a few weeks, every club would be doing it. Remember their team just now largely consists of last years monmumental failures who got in a rut and were only capable of digging it deeper. They've had a good 2 weeks but football changes quickly. Let's see how they fare against Alkmaar and us.

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

This place must be some laugh for the lurkers in here.....they will genuinely be believing that many in here are shitting themselves from this new look side, whilst I will always respect a team that can score goals you then have to weigh up the level of opposition that these goals are being scored against.....so far I have ye to see them play against any sort of opposition.....the fact that they have lost plenty of goals against piss poor opposition is the bit that stands out for me....far to early to be wetting the bed over that lot....let's see where they are in 3 months time 

Nailed it with the lost goals comment.