them

MisterC

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

It’s a badge of honour to be offended these days .

It’s mobile phones, internet, and social media.

it’s probably worse ten fold we don’t hear about, like it was years ago, but only the people in attendance knew about it.

Brought it upon themselves. No sympathy. 

10 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Hope no cunt takes an inflatable shark to the game on Sunday and waves it at the japanese player,as i would hate to think he was being abused for liking shark fin soup.
He wouldn't have known fuck all about 3 clowns on a bus being racist,but!...they let him know he was a target and that he had seperate entity's full support.
If he only gets a small fraction of what Alfredo Morelos receives from the scabby bastards who support the team he plays for,then he can count himself lucky.

Or maybe he knows but has a sense of humour.  Just like Scots eating deep fried Mars bars.  What is the difference?

28 minutes ago, markem said:

We should get our own house in order and they never have nor will set the standard but take no lectures of that lot ever.

9B919163-9C9C-4233-AA0D-32337E68E6CD.thumb.png.e9c95d5464f71cd01342aba9e9e8b693.png

Racist behaviour has definitely had its day in this country and it’s zero tolerance across the board until of course seperate entity are involved.

They have regular allegations of fans and even players and it gets swept to the side .

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Racist behaviour has definitely had its day in this country and it’s zero tolerance across the board until of course seperate entity are involved.

They have regular allegations of fans and even players and it gets swept to the side .

7 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Or maybe he knows but has a sense of humour.  Just like Scots eating deep fried Mars bars.  What is the difference?

Even if he did have a sense of humour the whole club have made sure he has a chip on his shoulder now.
Perma offended.
Was in Stonehaven a couple of nights last week and had to try one which i can assure you was a gooey mess.

Wonder how many of the offended have actually offended.
To tar the whole bus with the same brush was wrong on all fronts.

22 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Even if he did have a sense of humour the whole club have made sure he has a chip on his shoulder now.
Perma offended.
Was in Stonehaven a couple of nights last week and had to try one which i can assure you was a gooey mess.

The only reasons I can think they banned the bus were .They will have been thinking somebody on the bus should have stopped it .I never saw the video but did somebody else on the bus film it and share it .The cunts that share it need just as much of a talking to as the ones who did it .

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Perma offended.

Sandcastles all ok mate? 😉

22 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Let's all hope nobody is allowed along Edmiston Drive to the front of the Main Stand when the smelly bastards are getting off the bus,and fuckin heaven help anybody who gives the jap the middle finger,or even worse both,or maybe even a get it up you. 
Now we are on the subject,our club have to make sure the team bus arriving at the piggery has full access to drive round to where that clubs players got on a bus,for their own protection from mutant fenians.
Every cunt wants to be offended.
The UK must be the have the most offended and offenders on the planet,and it gives me the boak.

I think you will find that all this offended shit is a bit one-sided.

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They’re singing “They all fell down the stairs” for anyone who can’t make it out.

"The Rangers end was empty......

they all fell down the stairs...

10, 20, 30, 40, 50...

66 died , and it should have been more."

Nice cunts aren't they!

\Wonder if Humza condemns this shite or just deflects? Fucking rat.

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

The only reasons I can think they banned the bus were .They will have been thinking somebody on the bus should have stopped it .I never saw the video but did somebody else on the bus film it and share it .The cunts that share it need just as much of a talking to as the ones who did it .

Saw ForEverAndEver posted earlier,and hopefully the whole mess gets sorted and the guys involved are allowed to live a normal life without cunts knocking on their doors asking for a comment.
100% positive they made a mistake and put their hands up and that is the end of the matter.