them

MisterC

This Furuhashi song is nonsense and unwelcome woke virtue signalling from the club.

Would the club have banned these fans if they sang "Mao Tse Tung ate my dog"? Or if they sang it at home in their bathtubs, would the club ban them if they found out? This happened away from Ibrox stadium, when the fans cross the Ibrox threshold then Rangers set the house rules, what happens outside Ibrox is not their domain

And if they are so concerned about fans breaking socially acceptable rules of conduct, where are the stories about the club banning sex offendors, drug dealers, alcohol sellers to underaged, rapists, arsonists, embezellers, tax evaders, murderers, kidnappers or any one of 101 offences the club doesn't give a shit about? Ban them all!

It is all a publicity stunt to cater to the wokeratti. If private companies like Tesco, Cineworld or B&Q started denying public services to anyone who said the wrong thing, they would be up before the judge. Total nonsense and I bet these bans can be challenged in a court of law for that reason.

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’d love to know who people would like to get 

They are all bad but Clancy's performance in Dec 2019 was the worst ever. Yes we won but it doesn't get away from the fact he cheated. Anyone who thinks he performed well that day is talking nonsense.

Maybe he will be better on Sunday, only time will tell but it is not very often a referee comes out of an OF game unscathed from both sets of fans.

If it were John Beaton, they would be complaining but it's not.

I've always felt a foreign ref should referee an OF game but the sfa would never sanction that.

ffs you'd think were playing against 11 superstars ffs, the way people are overreacting and them, lol open goal to rattlers, kyle and slaney have picked them 4-2 and 3-we will see on thursday when they play a half decent team. AZ 

they have played dundee and 10 men stmirren. 

we will do a job on them, were not dundee and stmirren.  we can keep the ball and play. lol 

1 hour ago, Shuggy said:

And if they are so concerned about fans breaking socially acceptable rules of conduct, where are the stories about the club banning sex offendors, drug dealers, alcohol sellers to underaged, rapists, arsonists, embezellers, tax evaders, murderers, kidnappers or any one of 101 offences the club doesn't give a shit about? Ban them all!

They did ra~celtic didn't get any tickets for the weekend... 

5 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

100% he'll fuck us in one way or the other, I'd put money on it.

The money bet is a red for Alfredo and the softest penalty you have ever seen for them.

If we are in the lead after 90 mins expect 10 mins of added time. If not expect no added time.

I don't think that I am being paranoid as I am just going on history.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

The money bet is a red for Alfredo and the softest penalty you have ever seen for them.

If we are in the lead after 90 mins expect 10 mins of added time. If not expect no added time.

When did this happen? 

4 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I don't know what he'll do, but you can be garenteed he'll do his best for the scum.

2 hours ago, Shuggy said:

This Furuhashi song is nonsense and unwelcome woke virtue signalling from the club.

Would the club have banned these fans if they sang "Mao Tse Tung ate my dog"? Or if they sang it at home in their bathtubs, would the club ban them if they found out? This happened away from Ibrox stadium, when the fans cross the Ibrox threshold then Rangers set the house rules, what happens outside Ibrox is not their domain

It is all a publicity stunt to cater to the wokeratti. If private companies like Tesco, Cineworld or B&Q started denying public services to anyone who said the wrong thing, they would be up before the judge. Total nonsense and I bet these bans can be challenged in a court of law for that reason.

If we accept it isn’t right for Celtic fans to call Morelos a monkey, for other players to call Glenn Kamara a monkey, it really shouldn’t be much of a stretch to realise the problems with singing about Kyogo eating dugs whilst making slitty eye gestures.

18 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

14 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

It's a prediction. Nothing more.

Which is it ?

24 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Which is it ?

14 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

You've made that prediction because it’s happened before so when was it? 

If you don't accept that Clancy has previous then that's your problem. I simply advocated a not so unlikely scenario.

There are five pages tonight on FF all calling Clancy a cheating cunt. But a few on here think they talk for all Rangers supporters.

Clancy cheated on Dec 2019 and no one can change my mind on that. So talking about him reffing this Sunday is very much a talking point without the narrative of coming across paranoid.

1 hour ago, sausagetrunks said:

ffs you'd think were playing against 11 superstars ffs, the way people are overreacting and them, lol open goal to rattlers, kyle and slaney have picked them 4-2 and 3-we will see on thursday when they play a half decent team. AZ 

they have played dundee and 10 men stmirren. 

we will do a job on them, were not dundee and stmirren.  we can keep the ball and play. lol 

That team they’ve already beat 2-0?