them

MisterC

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

If we accept it isn’t right for celtic fans to call Morelos a monkey, for other players to call Glenn Kamara a monkey, it really shouldn’t be much of a stretch to realise the problems with singing about Kyogo eating dugs whilst making slitty eye gestures.

Well, I just think they are being rather selective in the moral outrage and they really do not have the legal right to bar these people from the services they publicly offer - unless there is some contract between them and the supporters buses. But I suspect it would have been done if it was a council bus.

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Clancy cheated on Dec 2019 and no one can change my mind on that. So talking about him reffing this Sunday is very much a talking point without the narrative of coming across paranoid.

Before the performance from Clancy that day, I had no inclination of referees being nothing more than inconsistent at best and incompetent at worst. That day I have no doubt Clancy cheated, it’s there for all to see clear as day…

4 hours ago, Shuggy said:

Well, I just think they are being rather selective in the moral outrage and they really do not have the legal right to bar these people from the services they publicly offer - unless there is some contract between them and the supporters buses. But I suspect it would have been done if it was a council bus.

The supporters can rightly feel that their civil rights have been violated. However, we must keep in mind that our club have always been a few storeys higher in the moral standard than the scum.
It's a tough road to hoe in being the leader in setting moral integrity.
WATP.

57 minutes ago, markem said:

The cunt is an absolute shambles, I’ve seen many a ref have a bad game v us and thought it was nothing more than that.  That game on the 29th was another level. 

From memory, not sure that ^ even includes that he booked Brown twice

He didn't.

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

It certainly was another level. I have shown people here this video and most cannot believe this was actually for real. Something seems seriously dodgy about it. Some very strange decision.. one thing is being a shit ref, but this seems different.

Managed to see Morelos diving from 60 yards away though .

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Fuck him, he said that all that nonce Griffiths had to do to win people over was kick a ball into a net.

Rancid.

Hope Beale and Culshaw tell the bastard on the QT come sunday,to deal with his nonce and to shove his shitey presser where the sun don't shine,and to STFU and mind his own business.
They need to wind stavros dundee up before he heads down the tunnel,and with a bit of luck he loses it.