them

6 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Why has that video been posted in here? 

Haven't seen or heard what was or wasn't sung.
The mutants will be rubbinh their hands at one upmanship.
Just a pity their club wasn't as quick to condemn the 59,000 who racially abuse Alfredo Morelos every time he appears at the piggery. 

goaaaal and TamCoopz like this

7 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Naw the rat here is you. Your plastering supposedly your own fans all over the internet to rat them in for a few likes 

You're no the polis, fuck knows why you feel the need to share that. Absolute fanny

I love ratting in my fellow fans tbh, makes me feel all warm inside

12 hours ago, WilkoBear said:

And using words like ‘mongos’ is better you absolute fucking arsehole. You’re part of the fucking problem!

You're a fucking Idiot btw. Another sleeper account :lol:

For a CEO with big business interests bodyguards etc you don't half fucking love this place.

Al let you into a wee secret mate ok, but using old sleeper accounts makes you obvious ya fucking halfwit 

GetToTheChoppa likes this

1 hour ago, markem said:

Those fucking melts (official account) rushing onto twitter as a result of a few folks on a supporters bus. They like nothing more than being victim, can see them explaining to the lad that he’s a martyr now. 

Do these lads on the bus need to realise that times have changed and what was once probably accepted as funny (see Father Ted above) is no longer? - Sure they do, does that make them racist to the core? - I don’t know them but I very much doubt it. Regardless this is how they will be treated as they are Rangers fans and every politician, newspaper, governing body and some of our own support will be falling over themselves for the harshest possible outcome.  

We should however imo take no lectures off anyone who is selective around what racism they deem to be ok (as that makes THEM the racists) and I’ll hear nothing from a club, media, society who will tolerate child abuse but not words, if that is whataboutery, what about it. 

Just saw your post mate.
100% on the money.

markem likes this

So calling someone a mongo is unacceptable while adding a few letters on and making it mongoloid is fine. Frankly I don't see the difference.

"A difference which makes no difference is no difference." Forget who first said that and can't be arsed googling it.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

So calling someone a mongo is unacceptable while adding a few letters on and making it mongoloid is fine. Frankly I don't see the difference.

"A difference which makes no difference is no difference." Forget who first said that and can't be arsed googling it.

Fuck up eh.

I've got a cunt ae a hangover 

PromDeAnglais likes this

21 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The paedo board have taken time out to condemn the video of nitwits performing on a bus.
Just a pity they don't take the time to apologise for all the disgusting behaviour their own fans get up to.
Get your own house in order and your shitey statement might carry a bit more wieght.
I absolutely abhor one sided witch hunts. 
This is not whataboutery...just mere FACTS,and i don't have the time to list them going back fuckin years. 

Carrying on where Lieswell left off .I remember about 12 year ago he had a public pop at us for something .Nuremberg Hugh called him out for it and said that there was an unwritten rule between the clubs not to petty point score in public .

A case of look at that so you don’t look at us .

scottyscott1963 likes this

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

I tell you what, if Kyogo wasn’t going to try a leg during the OF match he certainly is now. Wouldn’t surprise me if he plays a blinder.

I’m not entirely sure how our players will react when they see “Racist Rangers fans” headlines.

Certainty to score

Dan Deacon likes this

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

Certainty to score

So every eligible bear at Ibrox lays a bet on him to score anytime we clap his endeavours blow the negativity out the water and queue for the winnings on two near certs.

Boy scores on his debut and the Gers win better make that a double !😁😁👍 The press fan Bhoys are raging on Monday Morning win win