them

MisterC

Rubin and Bordeaux bid £15m apparently, meaning they'd get around £12-13m that I'd assume would fund 1 or 2 more.

Can't see them turning it down, they'll maybe hold out for a little more but he's definitely gone before the window closes.

53 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

Rubin and Bordeaux bid £15m apparently, meaning they'd get around £12-13m that I'd assume would fund 1 or 2 more.

Can't see them turning it down, they'll maybe hold out for a little more but he's definitely gone before the window closes.

I'm sure there's a sell on clause in there somewhere so they'll be making next to nothing when they punt the cunt.

2 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

People say its 40% sell on clause but its actually a 40% profit fee. So its 40% of anything over £9m they paid for him

Still when you consider the nine million they paid, no getting anywhere near what we've all heard from the smsm over the last couple of years.

26 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Three or four million profit, not much really.

It's not much in terms of profit but they don't just get the profit. I imagine they've already recovered the initial outlay in other transfers. They'll still have £12-13m of which 6-7m would go back into transfers. 

It would be hilarious if his wage demands mean they can't shift him though. 

11 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

It's not much in terms of profit but they don't just get the profit. I imagine they've already recovered the initial outlay in other transfers. They'll still have £12-13m of which 6-7m would go back into transfers. 

It would be hilarious if his wage demands mean they can't shift him though. 

I'd say three or four if they are lucky, they've spent already.

2 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

So they got odd Eddy for absolutely nothing then 🤔

Wit? He’s saying the profit is irrelevant as they’ll still have cash to go out and bring folk in, so they won’t give a fuck how much they made on him

Just now, superallysbears said:

My point is its not the millions we've had shoved down our throats for the last couple of years, it's 3 or 4 million, what's hard to understand about that ?

Aye great point, something we could all have predicted, even more so now that his contract is up next year so obviously they were never going to reach those fantasy numbers

3 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Aye great point, something we could all have predicted, even more so now that his contract is up next year so obviously they were never going to reach those fantasy numbers

We've still had to listen to it, I never believed they'd make anything like what was getting spouted, yeah they'll have 12 million or whatever, let's see if they spend all of that.

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

We've still had to listen to it, I never believed they'd make anything like what was getting spouted, yeah they'll have 12 million or whatever, let's see if they spend all of that.

Don’t think anyone did mate, and I doubt they’ll spend much of that money but who knows