them

MisterC

30 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Re. The Wee Jap.. Am I right in saying Klimala or Ajeti scored in their first four or five games and now can't even get a game? He might be a wee flash in the pan, or a wee flash in Japan even. 

i think the jap guy will struggle to perform over a whole season especially when we come to the cold wet winters we usually get here

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Trying not to be biased he was dangerous centrally and luckily he seems the type that needs two or three chances to score.

Not one to "lead the line" though, so will be easy to deal with after a month or so for the majority of other teams.

2 hours ago, ronniescu said:

Re. The Wee Jap.. Am I right in saying Klimala or Ajeti scored in their first four or five games and now can't even get a game? He might be a wee flash in the pan, or a wee flash in Japan even. 

I think he is a good finisher, but he might struggle when the the pitches are pish and weather turns cold and wet.

1 hour ago, JM1872 said:

Is there a swearing censorship over on the dark side or something :confused:

Ironic that they use a cleaning product as the word to censor swear words because the majority of them have probably never seen or used a bottle of shampoo in their lives.

16 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Ryan Christie is another player who’s never had a good game against us too.

I honestly think he’s garbage. Martyn Waghorn without the muscle mass.

Him and Turnbull are decent players technically but they have the heart of a mouse against us.