them

MisterC

2 hours ago, Clunge said:

Scored a hattrick against the mighty Dundee did he not?

Yep that’s all in the league and he’s being built up even by some Rangers fans as the second coming of Pele.

Pretty sure Ajeti had a better goal record after a few games when he first joined and was a superstar.

18 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I don't know why we are acting so happy for the jap to be out. Makes him out to be a great player when he really ain't. Couldn't give a fuck if he was injured or not, ain't going to make a difference to us.

He's pretty much thier only viable striker. Ajetti is wank and this new Greek guy hasn't kicked a ball for about 6 months. Think he's had the equivalent of 16 full games in his career.

33 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I don't know why we are acting so happy for the jap to be out. Makes him out to be a great player when he really ain't. Couldn't give a fuck if he was injured or not, ain't going to make a difference to us.

Strange attitude to have about your rivals best player

46 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Ah ok never knew, was just posting it as shorthand for Japanese. No offence meant at all.

45 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

That seems a bit far to me, but fair enough.

43 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Why it’s short for Japanese, no difference from calling someone Scottish a Scot 

I don't set the rules and genuinely had no idea it was offensive but apparently it is, so there we go.