them

MisterC

13 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Personal reasons but deletes his twitter account?

I'm struggling to see why I'd do that. Family bereavement etc, I'm not sure I'd dissappear off social media without a statement. More to this to come in my opinion. 

Whatever the reasons for him quitting, personal or otherwise, deleting twitter is probably sensible. He would have had some amount of nutters hounding him for the foreseeable otherwise.

9 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Whatever the reasons for him quitting, personal or otherwise, deleting twitter is probably sensible. He would have had some amount of nutters hounding him for the foreseeable otherwise.

Possibly. But it depends on the circumstances of the departure. If it was a genuine family issue or illness then you'd hope the nutters would see sense. I'm a bit sceptical.

14 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Don’t be a spoil sport😂

7 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Is he still one of Ashley’s henchmen ffs

No idea, probably still is, was a joke.

Was just thinking back to how those cunts used to laugh at our neverending shambles of appointments and resignations at that time.

They're not laughing now ..

4 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Possibly. But it depends on the circumstances of the departure. If it was a genuine family issue or illness then you'd hope the nutters would see sense. I'm a bit sceptical.

There are cunts out there who wouldnt show sense even then. It beats me why people in positions like that are even on twitter.

• Clemdog changed the title to Dom McKay Signs for JustUsTims!
2 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

There are cunts out there who wouldnt show sense even then. It beats me why people in positions like that are even on twitter.

100%, Be the last place I’d be if I was in their position, Come to think of it, It is the last place I’d be and I’m not in their position 😂