them

MisterC

31 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

'ITK' on KDS saying the board have wanted him out for a while :lol: 

Probably since his first day when he showed up to work in a blue suit, blue tie and driving a blue car 😂😂

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Don’t know if I’ve missed something but who announced 3 Lyon players can’t play against us ?

Sturgeon apparently, or her mob anyway, 3 of them were in red zone countries for recent international games, shes told them to fuck off an no come to Scotland 😂😂

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Don’t know if I’ve missed something but who announced 3 Lyon players can’t play against us ?

It was maybe meant to say 'It's been announced'. 

Covid restrictions, South Americans i think, good players but all accounts i think :lol:

lol just saw that mckays offskies. how the turn tables! lawwell, mckay, and now this nicholson character. there will be some other cunt wheeled in cause i suppose nicholson is temp.

personal reason my arse. dafty has probably noped the fuck out the job after seeing the dirt that mob have got under the carpet. if he's got any morality, integrity, or spine (unlike many at that dump) then there you go..."personal reasons". who could go into that that creep den and accept the shenanigans that they get up to??

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

He wasn't involved with the football side of things?

yup he's (or was) just the CEO. the head honcho calling shots. don't need to really know anything about football but i kinda get what specky is saying... he was a rugby guy  but again he probably needed to know he-haw about rugby.

21 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Also supposedly too soon for Boateng to play, hopefully the same for Shaqiri

image.thumb.png.df46cd488bb32155a60083b99dd462a8.png

Boateng is likely not playing because his court case decision is due on Thursday. He's up in court for allegedly battering his Mrs. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

He works for a football club ffs! It would help if you knew a thing or two about the game.

Stop being pedantic about everything!

I'm not being pedantic :confused:

He's the CEO, he should have absolutely no influence whatsoever on the football side of things.

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

I'm not being pedantic :confused:

He's the CEO, he should have absolutely no influence whatsoever on the football side of things.

Since they don't have a DOF, he will be the one signing off in approval of new players so it would help if you had an understanding of the game. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

Since they don't have a DOF, he will be the one signing off in approval of new players so it would help if you had an understanding of the game. 

Signing the cheques, not having a say on who signs