them

MisterC

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

What happened a deflection?

Low drive from about 25/30 yards hits of the back of Ross County players heel outside the box and somehow loops up and over the keeper into the top corner...

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

What happened a deflection?

Low Shot from outside the right hand side of box (looked wide) Same position as Tav, hit the defenders legs, bounced down onto the turf and looped into the far left corner just like Tav’s goal.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

That’s 3 for them. McCarthy off the bar, Ajeti with the rebound.

Have to say 3-0 flatters them. They have looked pretty poor.

Theyll beat jobber teams at home easily. Its teams like us, Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen etc theyll struggle against

They'll rack up goals against sides like County, especially late in the games.

Looked like Lennon's side up until they got the breakthrough. Out of ideas so everyone just shoot from distance. 

Still think some of the better sides will hurt them. Their wins are against County, Dundee and St. Mirren and all at home. Never expected any of those to get points. 

Played 3 homes games so far against 3 sides sitting in bottom 4. Lost their 2 away games... They needed a massive stroke of luck to break the deadlock today by looks of it. They have lost a couple of key players who can make something out of nothing, can see things getting tougher for them. Main thing is we keep picking up our points, especially if/when we are playing before them.

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not sure why some are watching them when 2 up at home to Ross County tbh..

Well, I can’t speak for everyone but they were 0-0 when I started watching after half-time. When they went 2-0 I did consider switching off but thought I’d watch their new winger and defender to form an educated opinion, rather than just go for the default “they are shit” option. I hope this satisfies you 😜

14 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not sure why some are watching them when 2 up at home to Ross County tbh..

I put the youtube video on when sky said they scored and the stream was behind and I caught the goal. I switched it off and saw they got their 2nd on SSN. 

Switched off after that absolute fluke, Ross county were woeful but still had enough chances to take the lead, you could say the scum had plenty chances and deservingly won three nil, imo they struggled up top and but for a freak goal, it would probably have been a draw, flange got out of jail today.