them

MisterC

45 minutes ago, markem said:

That’s appalling. A youngster has died here and somebody somewhere is consciously considering to themselves how they can implicate Rangers. 

point scoring whataboutery.
No one is surprised.

46 minutes ago, BillySimpson said:

"celtic footballer Ciaran Dickson, 19, is arrested after 18-year-old is killed in 'hit-and-run' in Glasgow"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9988847/celtic-footballer-Ciaran-Dickson-19-arrested-18-year-old-killed-hit-run.html

Instead of rushing in and signing him,surely the question should have been,why was he let go 2 and a half years early from a 3 year contract.

3 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

I'm hoping they played their reserve side yesterday,and have kept the star men fresh for the tramps.

Last minute winner against Granada ,

Fuck knows if they had full strength,only bothered coz I was waiting on them for a line .😁

35 minutes ago, Soldier blue said:

I think it’s commonly acknowledged that the SMSM always try to get Rangers, and to a lesser extent celtic, into their headlines.  This increases hits and sales, especially with Rangers in the headline as we all know fans of all clubs take an irrational interest in our club.

Regardless of who this clown does or did play football for, he made a conscious decision to leave a kid critically injured to evade any punishment and that should be the focus here, not how SMSM choose to headline his affiliations.  He should be locked up for a very long time if the evidence condemns him.

I don’t disagree mate, it’s tragic and whilst I’m not sure the family will ever find any justice those responsible must be held to account. 

I do think however even by MSM standards that is an appalling act, beyond even what I have come to expect from them. To be clear I am not leaping on the point from a standard squabble we have with them.  My point is it’s shocking that even in the face of a young man losing his life they will continue to seek opportunity, I can’t chalk that up as that’s just the way it is. It’s entirely sickening. 

I understand where you are coming from however, point taken.  

On 12/09/2021 at 21:37, Malkytfp1 said:

His auld man is a fucking scumbag. Still will reserve thoughts on it until confirmed by authorities or Michael Stewart writes an article saying "former Rangers player".

Hate quoting myself but I just fucking knew these scummy bastards would refer to Dickson as " ex Rangers".

Screenshot_20210914-133952.png

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Posting half a photo as if it’s just us is just as scummy as the newspaper mentioning both clubs 

C32D4245-28D9-49DB-89A8-E34CB9F9D733.jpeg

🤣

Aye I'm as scummy as the sun. Fuck off. 

I was pointing out that I called it that they would mention Rangers and they did.

Don't give a fuck who else is mentioned as my point was we would be mentioned.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

🤣

Aye I'm as scummy as the sun. Fuck off. 

I was pointing out that I called it that they would mention Rangers and they did.

Don't give a fuck who else is mentioned as my point was we would be mentioned.

Putting up half a photo only mentioning us isn’t right