them

MisterC

Considering their away form, they have quite a tough few games in October which could see a full on collapse. 

They'll definitely not get through that month without dropping points no matter.

Big Angie was a panic buy when Howe knocked them back. Though i think it kinda suits their Board to have him in place as the lightning rod, take the heat from their ineptitude.

If and when he does go, hope we have a good lead, as we're not playing great either, and a competent manager could help them grind out results in Scotland. I think it would be Strachan till end of the season, and he knows, or did know, how to grind results. But wouldn't be until December anyway.

That said, when we do hit form, which we will, it shouldn't matter who they have in charge. 

This thread would have been another 20 pages had we won today, i fully expect it to be flying in October ...

28 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Considering their away form, they have quite a tough few games in October which could see a full on collapse. 

They'll definitely not get through that month without dropping points no matter.

Big Angie was a panic buy when Howe knocked them back. Though i think it kinda suits their Board to have him in place as the lightning rod, take the heat from their ineptitude.

If and when he does go, hope we have a good lead, as we're not playing great either, and a competent manager could help them grind out results in Scotland. I think it would be Strachan till end of the season, and he knows, or did know, how to grind results. But wouldn't be until December anyway.

That said, when we do hit form, which we will, it shouldn't matter who they have in charge. 

This thread would have been another 20 pages had we won today, i fully expect it to be flying in October ...

That's the only pity, that we couldn't close our game out today. The pressure on Ange would have been far greater than what it is just now, even though the tarriers still aren't happy anyway. A 6 point lead would have been good. 

Ah well, we put it behind us and move onto the next game, and hope we can find more consistency like we showed in the 1st half. 

4 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

That's the only pity, that we couldn't close our game out today. The pressure on Ange would have been far greater than what it is just now, even though the tarriers still aren't happy anyway. A 6 point lead would have been good. 

Ah well, we put it behind us and move onto the next game, and hope we can find more consistency like we showed in the 1st half. 

I think that's why alot of us are more disappointed than usual, could have been six clear but in the cold light of day, we've extended our lead, and the pressure is absolutely on big Flange already.

1 hour ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Agree it could have been the perfect weekend for us, all results were in our favour and we blew it by not taking 3 points.