them

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not sure why some are watching them when 2 up at home to Ross County tbh..

Well, I can’t speak for everyone but they were 0-0 when I started watching after half-time. When they went 2-0 I did consider switching off but thought I’d watch their new winger and defender to form an educated opinion, rather than just go for the default “they are shit” option. I hope this satisfies you 😜

14 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not sure why some are watching them when 2 up at home to Ross County tbh..

I put the youtube video on when sky said they scored and the stream was behind and I caught the goal. I switched it off and saw they got their 2nd on SSN. 

Switched off after that absolute fluke, Ross county were woeful but still had enough chances to take the lead, you could say the scum had plenty chances and deservingly won three nil, imo they struggled up top and but for a freak goal, it would probably have been a draw, flange got out of jail today.

Kaydubya11 likes this

4 minutes ago, 32Blue said:

As a long-time spectacle wearer, I hope they throw the book at him.

I hope they can see where they are throwing it, if they are like the Refs they will be blind as well. Oh wait! It's just scum related things they don't see.

Just watching the highlights of the games. They were huffing and puffing until the fluke goal. Ross County missed the best chance of the first half for 1-0 and then missed at that point the best chance of the second half for 1-1.

Jota was lively but cut inside every time and appears to have no right foot whatsoever. 

Leftpegcoopz11 likes this

1 hour ago, MVRanger said:

Stands at Parkpaed looked to be about 65 to 70% full given the swathes of green seats on display. Begs the question just how many season tickets did they actually sell.

Nowhere near what was reported, anyone who says any different is a Michael, guaranteed. 

1 hour ago, MVRanger said:

Stands at Parkpaed looked to be about 65 to 70% full given the swathes of green seats on display. Begs the question just how many season tickets did they actually sell.

According to radio snide adverts its a sell out so the most of the smell bastards must of been on holiday...aye ok....:hmmm:

Apart from us, with a depleted squad, they have played nothing but dross this season. They will struggle as the fixtures get more difficult. Watched Hearts today and was not very impressed yet they beat them.

If we can find some form I expect us to be 10 points clear by Xmas.

15 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Apart from us, with a depleted squad, they have played nothing but dross this season. They will struggle as the fixtures get more difficult. Watched Hearts today and was not very impressed yet they beat them.

If we can find some form I expect us to be 10 points clear by Xmas.

Or we just keep playing shite and bag 3 points, it’s all that matters 👍

scottyscott1963 likes this