-

Rancid cretins next five league fixtures:

Dundee United (H)

Motherwell (A)

Aberdeen (A)

St Johnstone (H)

Hibs (A)

-

I suspect we’ll drop points in one of the home games, but I’d put money on them dropping points in more than one of theirs. Dundee Utd is 3 points but St Johnstone are so well organised they’ll make it difficult for them.

I just do not see them winning any of the away games. 

It would be a massive mental blow to them should we come through our games against Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen strongly - even if we’re at home for them, because they could fall significantly behind us before we’ve even reached Halloween.

I know there has been a closed season but they haven’t won away in the league for 7 months .😳

15 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Can see both teams dropping points in that run of fixtures

I’d agree, but the most important thing will be them dropping more than us. Massive opportunity to extend our lead on them while watching them hover around mid table.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Nowhere near decent looking, they will probably be running at close to 80mill a year again to run their club, thats a ridiculous amount for scottish football, especially given they are still honking

We win the league this season and they fuck the CL qualifiers again next season, they will be on their arse, flogging everything of value

Here's hoping 🤞

17 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

What's the point of falsifying transfer fees when the actual fees comes out in the year end accounts?

I don't get the motive or logic behind that.

It's not really falsifying but more giving a figure that is the entire deal that includes future fees and clauses and contracts to show to their support and others that they still do big deals. They didn't get that full £20m+ upfront for Tierney and it's highly likely they didn't get the £15m upfront for Eduoard.

The myth of them being cash rich is well and truly gone. Big overdraft at the bank for the 2nd year running.

Income from player sales is bound to drop as they have little left to flog. 80M a year to run that shitshow beggars belief.

They get their tame media in inflate any transfer fees.

30 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

It's not really falsifying but more giving a figure that is the entire deal that includes future fees and clauses and contracts to show to their support and others that they still do big deals. They didn't get that full £20m+ upfront for Tierney and it's highly likely they didn't get the £15m upfront for Eduoard.

They did get the full tierney fee up front, thats why their accounts showed the 24mill, what they do is include addons and shite in the newspaper stories, when we sold charlie adam for 500k it included addons but the papers didnt report that, 

Tarrier media reports everything to inflate what they got/paid, same as the cash in bank when they do accounts, these accounts showed 16mill and their fans think they are flush, except that 16mill is part of the ST money they took in, thats why they always renew way early recently, they need to pay bills before seasons ends, then rely on selling someone in summer

10 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

'Cash rich' is a stretch but they have £16m in the bank in these accounts and that's before selling Ajer and Edouard

16mill is what they took in from ST money that wasnt used to fund wages etc before the end of june, that 16 mill isn't sitting spare, its for bills until euro money comes in later in season