-

Rancid cretins next five league fixtures:

Dundee United (H)

Motherwell (A)

Aberdeen (A)

St Johnstone (H)

Hibs (A)

-

I suspect we’ll drop points in one of the home games, but I’d put money on them dropping points in more than one of theirs. Dundee Utd is 3 points but St Johnstone are so well organised they’ll make it difficult for them.

I just do not see them winning any of the away games. 

It would be a massive mental blow to them should we come through our games against Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen strongly - even if we’re at home for them, because they could fall significantly behind us before we’ve even reached Halloween.

I think they'll beat Aberdeen tbh. That'll be the game "big Ange has turned a corner" only to suffer a home loss to St Johnstone. 

Some tricky fixtures for both of us coming up but I still think we'll be top after those round of games. 

2 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

Thought they might have waited for the Elgin City game for the disco lights

The remarkable thing about it was she actually commented a few days after the game claiming that she was neither drunk or eccied :lol: 

Apparently it’s some of the moves she does when she is warming up for boxing/exercise :confused:

On the point of player sales detailed in their accounts - worth noting that it was a gain of £9m on the sale of the 3 players; ‘gain’ being profit over and above the initial outlay and any other costs associated with the acquisition/transfer for player registrations.

Under the statement of cashflows it shows they received a total of £25m in proceeds from sale of intangible assets - ‘intangible assets’ being players registrations.

35 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

On the point of player sales detailed in their accounts - worth nothing that it was a gain of £9m on the sale of the 3 players; ‘gain’ being profit over and above the initial outlay and any other costs associated with the acquisition/transfer for player registrations.

Under the statement of cashflows it shows they received a total of £25m in proceeds from sale of intangible assets - ‘intangible assets’ being players registrations.

Trying too hard to believe the current narrative of successful player sales 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Rangers fan ye say 🤔🤔👀👀🕺🕺

Our accounts will be equally as bad I expect.

But while we haven't strengthened our squad as far as bringing in players who are better than the existing players, they may have brought in revenue from sales but have weakened..

Some of their signings may become successful but a lot are squad fillers.

All in all we are in a better position than them.

57 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Our accounts will be equally as bad I expect.

But while we haven't strengthened our squad as far as bringing in players who are better than the existing players, they may have brought in revenue from sales but have weakened..

Some of their signings may become successful but a lot are squad fillers.

All in all we are in a better position than them.

They won't be equally as bad, they will be a lot worse.